Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I suggest you have the option to restrict the number of users

I suggest you have the option to restrict the number of users who fill out the questionnaires. Example: only allow the first 100 users to fill out the form, since this is useful when they are registering for an event. I hope you have it in mind since other platforms allow it. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow a new response to be added to all questions on a form

I completed a form with roughly 70 items and sent it out. I was asking for peoples' opinions about the applicability of each item to our work place. The first responder said "I was inclined to choose 'applicable' for a number of them but would really have liked a response that read 'applicable, but needs work' or something like that."

What I would like is a way to add that response to every item in the survey without having to do it one at a time

If this is existing functionality and I just haven't stumbled across it, I apologize.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Relocating a Related Set of Objects on a Form

To ease the relocation of a related set of objects on a form, I recommend that the user be allowed to select all of the objects, and then enter something like this on the Property Sheet: Width = +0.0215, Height = -0.125, Top = -0.1667, Left = +1.375.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. allow elimination of mobile view (i.e. no collapsing of answer choices)

When viewing possible choices in Likert on mobile, the response collapse. I want the mobile view to look like the computer view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Counting and showing the same selection of radio buttons

When using radio buttons to select a training session for example you could showcase how many did already select the same radio button on the form and if you only have 25 seats you could show that the when person 25 has selected the radio button that the next person will see the session is full or you could remove the question completely.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi, I'm using forms for a sienctific evaluation of yammer and teams. Several features are missing to create a (good scientific) survey. Firs

Hi,
    I'm using forms for a sienctific evaluation of yammer and teams. Several features are missing to create a (good scientific) survey. First would need an extra option to add explanations between subscales. I had to write the text directly into the question space, which is not nice to read. Additionally it would be very helpful, if it would be possible to edit the text (e.g. have big letters). Finally, the "semantic differential" is often used to measure usabiliy (this is like likert scale a special art for questions). Such an option would be great!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Question types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. In the Microsoft FORM the symbol used in maths, writing the exponents are not possible.

i want the quiz with time boundation,so that candidate can complete in the given duration

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change default of how many answers show up for

Make it possible to change the default add answer. The current default is choice and only 2 responses. It would be nice to change the default to 4, etc. options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Have email button open the new message in Outlook Online instead of launching the Outlook thick client

I would like the share via email button to launch the new email message in Outlook Online instead of opening the new message in the Outlook desktop client. Currently the SharePoint Online share button opens the new message in Outlook Online, and it would be nice for the user experience to have more consistency between the products.

If this isn't possible, perhaps an option or prompt to open the message in Outlook Online or the desktop application.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Redaction tool

I would like the forms to have a feature for fields to be redacted in the case of sensitive information you are collecting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow for multiple 'manual' answers to one question

If we don't want it to be anonymous, we want to be able to ask them for perhaps their name, email, and company name. As it stands now - we'd have to make each of those a separate question. That looks silly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Provide the availability for us to confirm the list of existing shared forms all at once.

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):Microsoft Forms の共有フォームについて

Provide the availability for us to confirm the list of existing shared forms all at once.

■Description(内容):
    ​Microsoft Forms では、回答のフォームを複数共有した際に、ユーザー側で、共有されているフォームを一覧で確認することが出来ません。
    そのため、現在共有されているフォームの一覧を確認できる機能の実装を要望いたします。
    ​​
    As a current function of the Microsoft Forms, we recognized that the user cannot confirm the shared forms at once in case of sharing multiple answer forms.

In order to improve usability, we hope the feature will provide the availability for us to confirm the list of existing shared forms all at once.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ELIMINAR UN REGISTRO #315

Debería poder eliminarse un registro cuando aún no se ha terminado la encuesta, aunque sea un registro que no aparezca en el visor por ser por ej el nº 315 (solo se pueden ver hasta 300 registros). Sé que podemos eliminarlo del excell, pero nos obliga a hacerlo cuando ya hayamos terminado la encuesta, no podemos hacerlo antes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Being able to use this for time card purposes

Being able to determine Date, Sites, Start/End times, Lunches and travel times.

Then being able to export the information as an excel file that organized by date/site/start/end/lunch/travel details so I can forward that over to payroll.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Text notifications

Have the ability to opt in To be notified by text message to mobile phone of when responses are received. Another way for Microsoft to gain consumer data also.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Manage invitations

Avoid multiple responses to a survey and allow only invited participants to fill out the survey. This is a crucial feature for rigorous surveys.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.