Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Feature to identify forms that have links that external users can access

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    組織外部のユーザーがアクセス可能なリンクを持つフォームであるか 確認できる機能の実装を希望します
    Feature to identify forms that have links that external users can access

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Formsの動作を監視するための機能に、外部のユーザーがアクセス可能な状態になっているフォームがどれかを確認する機能を実装してほしい。この機能があれば、フォーム作成者が適正に情報を収集しているか確認しやすい仕組みになると考えます。
    Regarding the administrator auditing behaviors in Microsoft Forms, I would request a feature to identify which forms are available for external users to access.
    If we can use this kind of feature, we can easily recognize which forms are collecting the information properly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow for the creation of aliases for the questions.

If you allowed us to assign alternative names to the each questions it would make the process of exporting the data for analysis in other software easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow for the creation of aliases for the questions.

If you allowed us to assign alternative names to the each questions it would make the process of exporting the data for analysis in other software easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A response submitted has changed my form completely. The person's response has become the questions

A response submitted has changed my form completely. The person's response has become the questions and I lost all the multiple choice answers. When I download the responses it also changed all the columns to the person's response

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Exchange EDB Recovery Tool

Bitdataconversion Exchange EDB Recovery tool to Restore Exchange Mailbox Database. With this tool, you can recover all data from private, public mailboxes as well as archive mailboxes. This tool export recovered files into the Outlook PST and Office 365. The recovery process is simple and straight forward and can be accomplished in a few clicks. The specialty of Bitdataconversion Exchange EDB Recovery tool is that it works flawlessly with most versions of Windows including server operating systems. This tool supports all version Exchange server. Also support all outlook versions like 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. To check its working a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Best Office 365 Backup and Restore Tool - Shoviv Software Pvt Ltd

Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore Software is an outstanding and easy to process tool. For the more satisfying and effortless working experience, the Software is developed with the user- friendly GUI. The software facilitates the backup of User mailboxes, Archive mailboxes, and Public folders into PST files that can be open in all Outlook versions of the Windows operating system. For the user convenience, it provides options to schedule the backup jobs (periodically) and to have a backup of only wanted data by the item filter option as well as it takes full and incremental backup. The Shoviv Office…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Question types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. add more

Hi,

I think there should be an option to add an "add more" button so when the user clicks a new field or set of fields are added automatically.

For example;
    Participant name :
    Phone :
    Email :
    Add more

When add more is clicked another 3 fields should be added so the user can add more participants.

note : using o365

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Want to have more choices of activity that can be recorded on the Audit log in Microsoft Forms

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms の監査ログの記録対象となるアクティビティをさらに増やしてほしい
    Want to have more choices of activity that can be recorded on the Audit log in Microsoft Forms

■Description(内容):
    テナントユーザーが Microsoft Forms 上で外部のユーザーがフォームへアクセス可能なリンクを作った形跡を確認できる、監査ログの対象となるアクティビティを増やしてほしい。理由として、社内のフォーム作成を担当するユーザーが、会社に断りなく個人情報を収集するフォームを作成していないか、現在は確認が困難である。より適正にアンケートの回収をするため、機能を実装してほしい。
    I would like to have more activity choices that are objective to Audit log so that tenant users can trace links which are accessible for external users to forms on Microsoft Forms. The reason is, it is difficult to identify whether the users who are responsible for creating the internal forms within the company is not creating a form that collects personal information without asking the company. Therefore, I would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sede

Si può inserire una colonna con la sede?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. About Forms input limitations

■Title(件名):
    Forms の入力制限について
    About Forms input limitations

■Description(内容):
    現時点では Forms の質問に対する回答の入力フォームを制限することができません。
    例として、メール アドレスを回答すべき項目を設けた場合、英数字以外の入力をできないよう制限したい。
    機能の拡張を要望します。
    Currently, the number of character inputs in response Forms is not limited, but I want this feature to be changed to: for instance, in the case where a respondent must enter an email address into a field, only permit entry of alphanumeric characters.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix the permissions on MS Forms

I duplicated a form that I created which asked for information no more sensitive than name, address, phone number, & email address. While making minor edits to this duplicated Form, I got a message that reads "This form can't be distributed as it is asking for personal or sensitive information. Contact your admin for assistance." All of the information on the duplicated form is the same as the original form (on which I DO NOT get the error message. What's up with this? I need to share out the duplicated form as a template with my team and the application…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix the permissions on MS Forms

I duplicated a form that I created which asked for information no more sensitive than name, address, phone number, & email address. While making minor edits to this duplicated Form, I got a message that reads "This form can't be distributed as it is asking for personal or sensitive information. Contact your admin for assistance." All of the information on the duplicated form is the same as the original form (on which I DO NOT get the error message. What's up with this? I need to share out the duplicated form as a template with my team and the application…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow use of searchable name list with unlimited maximum items

I am using forms to evaluate products and employees. I have 178 employees but forms will only allow the use of 120-130 names. If I go beyond that cap, forms will not save the form. It would be helpful if you could easily load product and name lists into forms to achieve better use of the software

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow use of searchable name list with unlimited maximum items

I am using forms to evaluate products and employees. I have 178 employees but forms will only allow the use of 120-130 names. If I go beyond that cap, forms will not save the form. It would be helpful if you could easily load product and name lists into forms to achieve better use of the software

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Nincs több válasz lehetőséget is biztosító, ún. jelölőnégyzetes választípus!

Szükséges volna ezt a választípust használni azoknál a kérdéseknél, ahol több válasz is elfogadható

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  AI / Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. add background themas

Could you please propose more themas linked with professional life.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Image  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. make ENTER key register on results and printable versions

Why does pressing ENTER when writing longer answers not appear when viewing results or printing to pdf. It makes lists and addresses appear in an unclear format. I'm trying to create a form that can be returned to colleagues and shared, but they look a mess :/
    It would be great if it could be transferred into a format that looked tidy and didn't have to take up huge amounts of paper.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.