Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. windows 10 7 and xp

i think if ms redid windows 7 and xp as a new update and sell it along side windows 10 and sold all three os they could make a lot of money i see people using windows 7 and xp all the time if ms world make an upgrade for both os and sell it and re support the upgrades the might make a lot more money

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Microsoft Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In multiple choice quiz, allow a comment to come up, even if you've made the wrong choice(s)

At the moment a comment does not appear if you make a wrong choice, even when you've added text for that answer. Ideally, one should be able to enter comments for each answer. However I would settle for set text coming up, whatever answer you enter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. direction of writing and the type of writing

Determines the direction of writing and the type of writing to match the desired language

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Utilzing FORMS as a supply requisition list that will allow each item to have its own heading on the Excel Spreadsheet.

As a social service agency, we require a FORM that can be utilized for when various programs request supplies. It would be extremely helpful to have the results that appear on the Excel spreadsheet be broken down by a heading per items. Currently, multiple responses appear in one cell which is not useful when running reports of which items are most requested.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow to enter a question without needing to delete the automated title included in the form

You need to remove the title of the different questions you add before entering the actual question. User experience when creating the form

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please take all limitations of number of statements in a question and limits to add qutestions in a form NOW!

I am trying to use Forms to make surveys in my school and I need it to be without limitations, now I ran into a problem and sadly had to go back to my Google form :-(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  AI / Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ger möjlighet att visa alla svaren vid sammanfattningslänk

När jag delar en sammanfattningslänk, så syns bara tre av svaren. Det ger ingen sammanfattning. Alla svaren behöver kunna synas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In Forms when I look at all the answers in the list I would like to have the names in alfabetic order, (don´t want to need Excel to do that)

In Forms when I look at all the answers in the list I would like to have the names in alfabetic order, (don´t want to use Excel to do that)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Übersetzungfehler in Auswertung MS Forms Ranking

Wenn man in MS Forms eine Ranking-Frage auswertet und den Mauszeiger über einer der möglichen Optionen schwebt, wird bei der Zusammenfassungsliste für die dritte Stelle "Drittanbieter" angezeigt statt "3."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. In Forms when I look at all the answers in the list I would like to have the names in alfabetic order, (don´t want to need Excel to do that)

In Forms when I look at all the answers in the list I would like to have the names in alfabetic order, (don´t want to use Excel to do that)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Theme  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow customization of alert notification when the forms are closed after the set end date.

We set our forms to be available for responses only up to 14 days. But there could be exceptions sometimes especially if the clients still want to partake in the surveys. However, the alert notification could not be configured to inform the clients to contact particular persons to have the forms re-opened. Would appreciate your feedback on this suggestion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. allow for creation of different sections.

When answering a google forms question, if a person could click one answer it would determine the set of questions they would answer. Ie: if someone said no it would end the form versus if someone said yes they would continue to answer the form.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Question types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hi I would like to have the posibillity to have Q 1 a ... b ...

Hi I would like to be able to manage the numbers on the Q's i.e. Q 1 has more q's on same topic, i.e. Q 1 a … b … or 1.1, 1,2, 1,3 …

I would also be glad if I can put text in between Q's

Regards Totte

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create an option for If this than that

It would be a great feature if MS ad if this than that. So if you give answer A in question B, than you'll get this question. If you give C than another question will apear

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Open a separate Forms Blog for technical problems

Hi
    We're having different Forms for surveys and now Teachers and students complain about not showing all possible answers in the survey. Around 40 questions in the form with Radio-Buttons (4-5 Options). Same problem on PC and on mobile devices but not on all plattforms.

Please open a separate BLOG/Support-Portal for technical questions and troubleshooting around office 365 forms. Actually we're complete alone with such problems and getting solutions is too difficult.
    kind regards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.