Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Antwoordmogelijkheden blokkeren

Kan in forms de mogelijkheid worden toegevoegd dat voor respondenten bepaalde keuzemogelijkheden/antwoorden worden geblokkeerd op basis van voorgaande keuzes?

Bijvoorbeeld: Respondenten moeten interesses opgeven op basis van eerste en tweede keus.
    Wanneer bij de eerste keus antwoord A is gegeven, kunnen ze A niet meer kiezen bij de tweede keus, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow the capability for multiple poll questions

In Outlook there is now the ability to create a poll to recipients. This is a GREAT idea. Unfortunately it only allows you to enter one question...We stumbled across this at my work because we wanted to send out a poll to some of our clients...We didn't use it because we wanted to ask multiple questions and this creative add in did not allow that option. Nice try though.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Agregar opción para comprimir el link del formulario

El link que se comparte para que llenen el formulario es muy extenso y no muestra una vista previa, seria bueno agregar una opción para comprimir el link y que muestre vista previa.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Agregar opción para compartir o permitir mas administradores en el formulario

No se tiene una opción en la cual se pueda agregar a alguien de confianza para que pueda administrar también el formulario o bien que se pueda compartir el acceso.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cabeçalho de Impressão

Sugestão de impressão e/ou arquivo do formulário com dados cadastrados seja inserido o cabeçalho com o tema abordado, numero de entrevistado e tempo para concluir.
    Obs.: Por exemplo estou na elaboração de um formulário que no final vou necessitar da assinatura do gestor de área conforme inscrição, se o tema não vir no cabeçalho não tem validade.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More Quiz Options

I would like it if there were more options like letting people respond to a question by drawing on a image

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Question types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New elements to Microsoft Forms

An elements to the quiz portion of Microsoft Forms to allow individuals to create matching sections and tables. I used Google Classroom last year for my classes and that functionality of online quizzes was great. Having only multiple choice and short/long answer based questions makes the idea of online quizzes with Microsoft Teams/Forms limited.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. integrate forms into teams assignment feedback

So, I want to use a form alongside a rubric in giving feedback to student assignments. The idea is that the rubric tells them what they have done and then the form tells them (or helps them to work out) what they need to do next - i.e. more efficient way of setting targets than just to use the feedback text box. Ideally a completed form could be attached for each individual student - giving individual targets set by the teacher, AND/OR the form could be shared in a response collection mode to encourage the student to complete it themselves…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. uploading images

Unfortunately, the images are not uploaded in the form easily. Why? Furthermore, sometimes, they do not appear to students and make them confused.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When user log in and fill the form , I hope the form can read and input user's name , email , department , phone automatically.

When user log in and fill the form , I hope the form can read and input user's name , email , department , phone automatically.
    And one more suggestion , the time of submit is wrong that can't be fixed , please help to correct these two important issues , thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  AI / Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Question deletion prompt

Hi guys,

Strongly suggest you put a 'are you sure you want to delete this question' prompt in the Forms software, particularly once data is in the form.

I was attempting to copy the text out of a question of a live form, and accidentally clicked the delete button and lost the question and all existing data, with no way of bringing it back other than a ticket to microsoft.

This is an okay workaround, but the issue with going through corporate IT is that by the time the ticket could be put in a number of other users had…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow saving of partially completed form so users can return later. This is very, very limiting.

We are using MS Forms for work-related surveys. We are not permitted to use software such as Survey Monkey due to security concerns. I have formulated a survey template for our staff (which we'll copy and use for each monthly report ongoing) assuming you can 'save as you go' (users can pop in an answer as it arises during the month, save the response and come back to it later to build until the survey is completed and then 'Submit'). However after checking forums and having a staff member query this - I realise this is not possible.
    Please implement…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. About the number of responses the form can receive

I have a paid account. (Microsoft 365 Personal)
    However, the upper limit remains at 200.

Is this a bug?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/form-question-response-and-character-limits-in-microsoft-forms-ec15323d-92a4-4c33-bf88-3fdb9e5b5fea?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
    How many responses can a form receive?
    Microsoft personal account (Hotmail, Live, or Outlook.com)
    Up to 200 for free accounts
    Up to 1,000 for paid accounts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Categorize Teams

I'm in so many teams that are all somewhat topic related, just like you can categorize calendar events, I'd like to be able to categorize the teams I'm in and be able to search by category.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improve cognitive accessibility by removing unnecessary animations

I'm using Forms for the first time, and already both the "Theme" and "Share" buttons have randomly ambushed me with animated tips. Please refer to WCAG success criterion 2.2.2 for why things shouldn't be moving on the page unless absolutely necessary.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.