Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allowing up to 300 questions in Microsoft Forms

Just increase the number of questions allowed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. As a teacher, I would like to be able to combine 3 quizzes so that the excel would export to one file.

Then I could give the homework at 3 levels (which the children choose from), but would have a collated Marksheet for that homework.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to be be able to branch to other forms.

A child would be able to choose the level that their homework questions were at. Then as a teacher we could create 3 maths quizzes very quickly in Onenote using the maths tool, and link them with the branching tool.
    As a school we could collaborate and teachers could select/combine levels- Then the homework would be more bespoke for that class.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Branching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. English Translation not loaded

if I set Malay as Primary language, user not able to access the multilingual - English(US) . The form is blank.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Choice ID form of a forms on [group form] for Power automate

In case of make flow for Power atomate,ID form cannot choice a forms on Group form. I hope to choice a forms on Group form.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow for more than one line of math text

Allow for more than one line of math text. For example, writing one equation then moving to the next line to write another equation under it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When you choose "file upload" as a question choice, you should allow users to still use "math" to type the question.

When a user chooses "file upload" as the question type, the "math" option for typing the question disappears. Math teachers need the math option to create the question and then allow for the student to upload a picture of his/her work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. It is possible to put a pin code between section?

It is possible to put a pin code between section? For example a student can only go to next section in forms if he had a correct pin code given by previous answers?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When you choose "file upload" as a question choice, you should allow users to still use "math" to type the question.

When a user chooses "file upload" as the question type, the "math" option for typing the question disappears. Math teachers need the math option to create the question and then allow for the student to upload a picture of his/her work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  AI / Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Being able to "share" forms data and organize the data files into folders as enabled in the old forms

Being able to "share" forms data and organize the data files into folders as enabled in the old forms.

That way I can move the data and categorize it in different folders and also I am then able to share those folders with others or specific people giving them access.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Personalized message when the form is closed

It would be very useful if we could personalize a message when the form is closed (such as please contact ....).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow us to change the margins for choice questions so that the words are not broken over 2 lines with no hyphen

If you have a long choice question, it breaks the words over 2 lines. Please allow a margin change or force the breaks with hyphens

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. make editable the message that notifies responders that their identity info is collected.

I agree with previous posts that the message notifying the responder that their identity info is being collect should not be disabled, but I would like the ability to modify the message to include a statement on how the identity information will be used (and protected).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a new question type that let's the user enter quantites.

I believe a question type that allows the user to input quantities would be extremely useful!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ARGH! I created a QUIZ, but it did not ALLOW me to select correct answers nor did it record properly ni TEAMS. I thought I could edit

I dutifully opened the CREATE A NEW QUIZ format and spent an hour downloading from my PDF. Since I have oinly used Google CLassroom (I do miss that excellent program) I made the assumption that I would be able to enter correct answers, for the master document, later in the process...NADA! So very frustrating! When I reopenned, after ruining an entire class's efforts, I had the proper form that would have allowed me to select as I created.
    Wonder if Microsoft would be able to help with the 14 submissions that I may have to retest...I am as frustrated as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add drop down list in Likearts so someone can pick a topic to gauge

It would be great to have an option for a drop down list in MS Forms likerts so someone can pick what topic to gauge or rate. When you have a long list of topics, then its worthwhile to have a drop down list! I have attached a file to illustrate my suggestion. Thank you very much!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Question types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It would be great to have the ability to provide feedback or updates back to the responder

We'd like to be able to directly address an initial response in a form, almost like a Knowledgebase, with, possibly, multiple responses, including attachments. This would include respondents name, datetime, and a text response.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.