Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. automatically put comment from options into respondents feedback for each question.

With multiple choice questions I add the same comment to each option which explains how correct answer was arrived at along with advice on key errors in the incorrect options and how to identify them. I currently then open two windows when students have submitted and copy the comment into the feedback box. Doing this by questions is not too bad but still it would be great if there was an option to do this automatically.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What about offering the possibility to group my work in "Forms".

After some time there are so many different Forms, so that it would be much more comfortable, if I could group them according to what they are about.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like students to be able access their recorded entries but not edited them.

We have students enter books read in our Reading Challenge on Forms. However the one difficulty is that they can not access a list of books entered so we keep getting duplicates from the same students. The admin people can see the books but not the students.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a comments box for certain responses, e.g. if a question contains a successful and failed option, there should be a test box to capture

Add a comments box for certain responses, e.g. if a question contains a successful and failed option, there should be a test box to capture

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Question types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sometimes it is useful to be able to add up the scores to questions and build in some logic... so if the score is 'x' or less then 'this' ap

In some circumstances it would be useful to be able to have a score per question and then, at the end of the form, enable the scores to be totalled. Then have some logic such that is the score is 'x' or below then 'this' action applies. And if the score is 'y' or above, then 'this' action applies. I appreciate this would only be used in some specific circumstances, but I for one would find this facility useful!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 문항 삭제시 복구 가능하게 해주세요...

삭제시 Ctrl-Z라도 가능하게 해주세요. 구글설문에서는 잠깐동안 되돌리기 팝업도 나타나고, 시간이 지나도 Ctrl-Z로 되살릴 수 있는데, MS폼즈는 응답이 완료된 질문 하나를 실수로 삭제해도 되살릴 방법이 없네요.. 제출응답 엑셀 다운로드에서도 순식간에 지워져버리고요.

사용자 실수를 너그러이 용납해 주시기 바랍니다.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Plus rien n'est fait correctement dans ce monde!

Mrs et Mme.s allez dire a microsoft, qu'il s'arrête de se toucher leurs entrejambes ! Pour c'est messieurs et dames, et qu'ils posent leurs doigts sur leurs claviers 🎹 , ici avec mon windows 10 Microsoft mobile.com/fr-fr/ et mon navigateur edge et html, 2 sites web qui sont plus a jours ! Dont un le copyright © est en 2018 et nous sommes le 21 mars 2019, et l'autre la page de ça dernière mise a jour est datée du 24 juin 2015, ils ont seulement que de la langue 👅 ! ,https://www.microsoft.com/info/Search.html , son copyright © est de…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Question types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Generate 1 register per option in excel table.

When in a "option question" you allow to chosse more than 1 answer, the excel report put ";" to diviide the information, i suggest to you generate 1 register per option chossing, this to allow us work more easily with information and this allow us to use all the power of ramification option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow university staff accounts to access Microsoft forms pro

At the moment I am not able to try Microsoft Froms Pro because my work account is a university account and therefore is associated with students. We have been using google forms for a while and are looking to change to Microsoft forms so it would be good to be able to trial Microsoft Forms Pro as we have not been satisfied with Microsoft forms

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Des réponses non proposées apparaissent sur la feuille de résultat!

Pourquoi des options de réponses apparaissent-elles dans les résultats alors qu'elles ne font pas partie du questionnaire?
    Exemple: "autre" dans l'image jointe.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to delete responses on response tab

Deleted excel responses after testing the form with several team members but the responses remained in the response tab behind the survey question tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Quiz not work!

Tests do not work, you cannot select erroneous responses in the test

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Seleção de período para visualizar respostas

No momento de visualizarmos as respostas aos formulários, poderíamos ter a opção de selecionar períodos distintos para compararmos os resultados. Por exemplo, visualizar os respondentes de Janeiro e comparar com os resultados dos respondentes de Fevereiro. Ou então selecionar intervalos de datas personalizados para isso.
    Desta forma não teríamos a necessidade de exportar os dados e trabalhar externamente com eles para visualizar os resultados.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "Forms" is a poor name choice.

Why is "Forms" called "Forms?" Wouldn't "Surveys" or "Polls" be more accurate? Microsoft calls it "Forms," and that is what I thought it was going to help create...a digital form that my co-workers and I could use for service requests. I was really excited to see this This is just Microsoft's take on Survey Monkey.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Excel file

Have the connected excel file saved in the owner onedrive path

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add the possibility for a student to go back and finish a Form

When a student starts a Form (quiz or other) and doesn't have time to finish it, add the possibility to go back and finish it another day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.