Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Partial point scoring on Microsoft Forms Quiz

I tried to research the ability to have partial points scored on a Microsoft Forms quiz - for instance I created questions with a possible 3 star rating and assigned it for 3 points but when I went to the scoring I had to manually input the partial points out of 3. Is there a way to create a Quiz where each question could score 1-3 points of 3 points per question without having to manually input?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. view single response

After getting an email about the response, I want to view just that response. And not a summary of all responses.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Forms suddenly generated "Others" responses

For some reasons, responses from survey suddenly generated "Others" replies, and when I checked it on the downloaded excel I noticed that there were duplication of replies. Please help,

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to define a name field for guests/not logged in so that they do not show up as anonymous on reports.

I am using forms for many people in my organization that do not have a Microsoft login. I have a name field on the form to identify them so this works for Excel reports.

However in the form reports all the users simply show up as anonymous. It would be great to be able to designate a form field as the name for when they are not logged in.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Rename excel file for group form

I don't know if I'm missing something here, but when I create a new Group Form, it creates a file called Untitled Form.xlsx in the root of the SharePoint document library. Then when I give the form a name, it leaves the file as Untitled Form.xlsx.

I've tried to rename the file to match the form, but I get a message saying that the file is in use by Microsoft Forms.

So how about delaying the creation of the excel file until the form has a name, or renaming the file to match the form name as it changes.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Filtering by IP

filtering by ip to prevent double adminssions

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. mettre une option pour récolter les adresses e-mails et pouvoir leurs envoyer automatiquement les réponses de leur formulaire par mail

Il faudrait mettre une option pour récolter les adresses e-mails dans le formulaire et pouvoir leurs envoyer automatiquement leurs réponses par mail. Il devront choisir s'ils souhaitent recevoir leur réponse par mail à la fin avec les remerciements.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Archive or order my questionnaires/forms

I propose, by practicality and put order in the forms/questionnaires, be able to have directories where to archive them by topics or scopes.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sería muy útil que se puedan agregar secciones en el formulario (para aumentar las posibilidades de combinaciones de preguntas)

Sería muy útil que se puedan agregar secciones en el formulario (para aumentar las posibilidades de combinaciones de preguntas dependiendo de la respuesta seleccionada)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow university staff accounts to access Microsoft forms pro

At the moment I am not able to try Microsoft Froms Pro because my work account is a university account and therefore is associated with students. We have been using google forms for a while and are looking to change to Microsoft forms so it would be good to be able to trial Microsoft Forms Pro as we have not been satisfied with Microsoft forms

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Email field Type - Single / Multiple - Domain & External

Include an email field for the user to select multiple emails from the domain or can be manually typed

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Microsoft FORMS : URL avec langue du contenu en paramètre

Microsoft FORMS :
    Impossible d'envoyer une URL en spécifiant la langue du contenu du formulaire. Par exemple si j'ai des personnes qui parlent anglais, français et italien, l'idée serait de créer UN SEUL formulaire dans ces 3 langues, ensuite l'envoyer en anglais pour les anglais, en français pour les français, ….

Merci de proposer une URL pour chaque langue du contenu

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow more questions / sections in a form

Why doesn't forms allow more than 100 questions?

I tried building a form with several sections and got stuck at the 100th question... All that hard work wasted :(

Also there's a bug while trying to skip sections using the Go to option at the end of the section. it doesn't allow to go to a specific section, only to Advance or Skip to the End of the Form.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Edit Masks & Rules Based Fields

Maybe offer fields or rules that provide the ability to have edit masks on specific field type to control the field input and provide a valid format. Example: US phone should be (XXX-XXX-XXXX). This way it will ensure correct format so the area code is not missing and the "-" is not needed as it would be a static field.

Also, field base rules that control what is typed in the field. Example: Age field would be a numeric field only. A user would not be allowed to type in alpha keys in this field to limit bad data going…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to be able to export the question response graphs in PDF

I would like to be able to export the question response graphs in PDF

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Address Finder

have an address finder where people add postcode and find address rather than typing it

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need a way for respondents to upload and return information to the senders. This is in addition to answering the questions.

When our respondents respond to a survey, they often must upload data to be returned to us (such as financial documentation or other documentation) that supports their answer given. Some of these files may be large and will need to come in a form that may be downloaded and saved to our files. Survey Monkey uses the Wufoo program to do this but I did not see where this is possible with this program.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When adding Other as an answer choice; need to be able to add additional information "please specify" plus lines for adding text

When adding the answer choice OTHER, need to be able to add qualifying information, like "PLEASE SPECIFY" or "Describe in Detail" and then give additional lines for the additional text information.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Nachträglich angelegte Sekundärsprache durch Mausklick zur Primärsprache machen

Wenn man den Fragebogen in einer Sprache anlegt und nachträglich eine Sekundärsprache dazufügt, kann man diese nicht zur Primärsprache. Man muss den gesamten Fragebogen neu anlegen und die Sprachen von vornherein als Primär- und Sekundär anlegen. Ein nachträglicher Wechsel ist nicht möglich.
    Das könnte man einfacher gestalten.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. There should be an option to capture name and details of responder for those who are external to the organisation

There must be an option to capture information regarding External quiz/survey responders like name, email address, company name which can be optional/mandatory.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.