Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Branching Rules

Would be useful to be able to create unlimited branching rules to allow for more detailed and user friendly forms. Currently hamstrung by about 20 or so branching rules.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have Form responses fill an Excel online file that will update as responses come in. It is not good to have to continue downloading the resp

Have Form responses fill an Excel online file that will update as responses come in. It is not good to have to continue downloading the response file as they come in.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. view single response

After getting an email about the response, I want to view just that response. And not a summary of all responses.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create an option to organise forms into folders. I know this has already been raised but I'm new to forms and think this is needed .

There really does need to be a function to organise the forms.
    The search tool is great,
    The themes doesn't really help with organisation and is a bit faffy as it doesn't remember which uploaded or online picture you just used for the last form.
    Folders would be the easiest way forward.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Values from Number field are populated to Excel as TEXT

Values from Number field are populated to Excel as TEXT.
    Please fix it.
    Thank you

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Response capacity consumption view for Admin

Since Forms Pro is paid per consumption - 100$ for 2000 answers per month, please provide Admins the ability to see, how many responses have been used in the current month and year.

A big plus would be if the admin can also see, which Forms are creating the most responses.

It is currently impossible for an admin to plan or see the cost of using Forms Pro if I understand this correctly.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Points on tests

I want to be able to give 0,25 and 0,5 points when answers are partially correct.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Look at Google Forms

MS forms vs Google forms. Question types - 6 vs 11. MS Forms has no file attachment, time, or grid question options. There's no drop down menu option and you can't put any media on the form. Plus I can't find where/how to delete the form I'm working on!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Track user ID for user responses outside of organization

Is there a way to track user ID when a Microsoft Forms survey is sent to users outside of the organization?

Tools like GetFeedback and Survey Gizmo allow me to track user responses, but noticed Microsoft Forms does not. All responses show up as 'anonymous'.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. multiple signature lines

multiple signature lines

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New question formats:

New question formats:
    1. Assignments: Objects from category 1 should each be assigned a matching object from category 2 (via drag and drop). Objects could be: concepts, descriptions or pictures.

1. Complete the tables. The task consists of a table in which some cells are already filled. The test participants must fill in the empty cells correctly.

2. Submission of a photo: test participants can take a photo with the camera and upload it. (No access to the photo archive!)

3. Make marks on a picture: The task consists of a picture. The test participants must select a specific region or position on…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. que permita adjuntar archivos por pregunta o al final del formulario

que permita adjuntar archivos por pregunta o al final del formulario

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add additional form fields to accept email addresses and currency field

Using forms to send data to a SharePoint list having an email address that will populate a SharePoint list people or group field. Having a currency option would achieve the same results for a SP currency field.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Implement admin controlled company branding

Admin controlled branding will make sure all users have to use the company branding when creating a new form. This will make sure all forms in the company look consistent.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sería interesante incorporar un temporizador, para poder limitar el tiempo que se pueda dedicar al cuestionario.

La opción de poder poner un límite de tiempo para que el alumno realice el cuestionario, por ejemplo, 10 minutos, etc... Ahora dispone de un mínimo de 30 minutos, pero es muy útil poder acotar más los tiempos, sobre todo para los tipo test, y tener una mayor certeza de que no da tiempo a consultar apuntes o a compañeros.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. que agregen la opción para ponerle tiempo para contestar las preguntas al alumno en cuestionarios

Que haya la posibilidad de que al crear un cuestionario el docente decida el tiempo para contestar cada pregunta del cuestionario.

Que el alumno al finalizar su cuestionario sepa cuanto fue su nota

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make questions created in a Forms quiz be able to convert to a PDF or Word Doc

I have to make paper copies in addition to our electronic quizzes. My cadre created the quiz on Forms and now have to copy and paste it in to a Word Doc. It would be great if there was an easy to create a PDF or Word doc of the questions.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow the addition of audio files to surveys/quizzes

As a music teacher, having the ability to add audio files to Surveys/Quizzes on Forms would massively reduce workload across the globe. This would be one of the only platforms for such a resource to be created and would enhance learning and teaching on a daily basis.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. DIVIDED INTO MANY FOLDERS IN FORM

Hi

I suggest dividing into many folders in FORM so that I can get directly conveniently. For example, I would like to create an assignment online store. I'd like to create as many forms as possible but they should be divided into different groups equaling different types of exercises.

Also,It's much great if it allows users to upload an audio file directly instead of only Video or Image. It will help teachers so much in assigning.

One more, why I am only permitted to create up to 200 forms? I think it should not be limited.

Thanks for hearing!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Field validations with Regular Expressions

Hello Team,

We can have field validations with the help of 'Regular Expressions'. So far, the restriction type which includes number terms only.

Thanks in Advance.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.