Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If the form is open to anyone, let be the option of wirting the name or ID/student number.

If the form is open to anyone, let be the option of wirting the name or ID/student number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  AI / Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add row and column in the response sheet.

If you can provide an option to add rows and column to collect data in the response sheet would me much better. For eg, in a question respondent were asked a question about academic qualification, college studied, percentage of marks , year of pass etc... if we can create a column in the response sheet it will be much better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Om ervoor te zorgen dat het bij het corrigeren niet een eeuwigheid duurt voor er verschijnt wat je typt!

Om ervoor te zorgen dat het bij het corrigeren niet een eeuwigheid duurt voor er verschijnt wat je typt!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. sprawdzanie jaki uczestnik co wybrał w formularzu

czy można dodać sprawdzanie jaki uczestnik co wybrał w formularzu i jego nazwe urzytkownika

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. show question in Result Idea

When clicking on the Idea-Lightning, you get results. But the Questions are only referenced with their numbers.
    This is not helpful.

(The Screenshot is German, but it says: "A high percentage of people answered "Question 17" with "Yes")

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can you make Microsoft Forms be free for all Microsoft accounts

Can you make Microsoft Forms be free for all Microsoft accounts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I suggest to add legend and adjustment to the graphs so it can be used in the reports

I suggest to add legend and adjustment to the graphs so it can be used in the reports

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. integrate with FOCUS and TEAMS for teachers in Pineallas County Schools

Teachers need integration. Please help students, families and teachers finish the year strong. Uploaded photos need to convert themselves if possible into sharable file sizes. I am the art teacher, and this will help my life and many many others! What do you think?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow selected questions to be ignored for "Ideas"

The "Idea" feature is finding correlations between questions that are trivial. I'd like to mark questions as being skipped in the analysis. For example, I asked participants in a survey if they would like a copy of the survey results. All but one (out of 52 participants) answered yes. That question is then being picked up by "Ideas" but is very uninteresting to the technical questions being asked. I'd like to mark it to be ignored so more important correlations could be found.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. have an option to return completed forms for revision.

Currently with remote learning, I am using Forms everytime I need to collect responses from students. Unfortunately, there is no room for revision. It would be helpful to have an option to return the work to the student to have them edit their work and resubmit it. Maybe with a submission tally of some sort to let parents know how many times the student need to revise their work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bilik

Arzu edirem ki yaxsi oxuyasiniz

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  AI / Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bilik

Arzu edirem ki yaxsi oxuyasiniz

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mathematische Symbole und Formeln (Formeleditor)

Ich benötige Symbole und mathematische Formeln (Formeleditor) für meinen Fragebogen!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. how to type in french in ms forms or how to change the dictionary

how to type in french in ms forms or how to change the dictionary

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. امتحنت

امتحنت

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  AI / Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Explorer/edge/bing=Pointless

Please stop including and pre-installing edge. It's only use is to download chrome or firefox. Or, at the very least, allow users to delete it, completely, from the computer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Explorer/edge/bing=Pointless

Please stop including and pre-installing edge. It's only use is to download chrome or firefox. Or, at the very least, allow users to delete it, completely, from the computer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Riktig passord: tall/bokstaver/kombinasjon lar studenten hoppe over neste inndeling

Lag forgreining for riktig svarkode og automatisk neste for feil svarkode.
    La kodene være både tall og bokstaver.
    Gi mulighet til å skrive feil - utenfor området i begrensinger.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.