Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get the calendars working.

You can't use the damn forms because the calendar is a glitch pile. C'mon!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  AI / Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. can insert attachment file or photo

can insert attachment file or photo

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Microsoft Forms

It would be so nice if i could group my forms into different folders and there would be a very sort of list view. Please, please, please

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Consolidate/compare the results of the same survey created in several languages

Is it possible to merge the results of the very same survey template duplicated in different languages? To ensure a hight responding rate, international organizations send out surveys in local languages to make sure all employees understand the questions asked.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Print forms

Allow to print a blank form, may user wants to reply the form physically

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. form response datewise

hello , I need a form response date wise . I want to filter and watch weekly daily and monthly response graph . I am using it for daily data collection and all responses are stored on same excel file.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  AI / Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. kunna begränsa inkomande svar till forms

Jag vill kunna sätta ett tak för antalet svar som får komma in till formulär jag skapar.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. office app switcher

office app switcher in forms doesn´t have the option to open the apps in other window

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yes No Question is visualizing only one color with pie chart

pie chat show wrong number of Yes/No quesiton

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Number configuration

This could be possible to change the number configuration, because in Brazil commas and points mean different things. Forms is transforming 13.000 in 13.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Maintain respondents selections even if the text is altered.

After the form is launched and respondents are already feeding back, we noticed typos in the radio buttons and updated them (just a few letters) and the results were all purged from those selections. The untouched ones still retained the results. I suggest adding an option into settings to "revert to a previous version" or asking the form administrator if they want to keep respondents selection. The summary report becomes useless for tracking numbers 'at a glance'. Data is retained but I have to run the excel sheet each time and sort the responses.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I cannot see my recent group forms

I have been created many forms via a group. When I go back to 'group forms' it tells me 'you haven't opened any group forms yet'.
    Then I have to manually search for the group (I have a lot of groups). Shouldn't it be intelligent enough to show me my most 'recent group form'. Very annoying

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to restrict answers to a specific person on a specific section or question and make responses required for only that person.

Using forms to built a Certification document that needs to be completed by different specific people within an organization, we can create different sections in that certification that each one is related to only one person. The certification is only one document that involves, lets say 5 people. All sections are required but, 1 for each person. Example, 1 section need to be complete by only one person, the second section is required to a different person and so on. Want to assign the requirement individually by person in a way that the Document can be send to the 5…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Rules

I am a fan of branching - a next level function, would be to allow for branching to limit choices within a choice group
    For example – the chosen selectable limits a following questions choice group option.
    Simply put in question 1 – I select Ice cream fruit only – then in question number 2 – I don’t want to see chocolate chip or hazelnut.
    Even though they are in the group. 😉 I hope this makes sense.

And please make choice groups searchable...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Grey out some options so you can't select them say if the date has past

If you use forms for booking dates, when they pass they should grey out so users can't select them but you still have the data in the form

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. هل يمكن عمل كلمات سر متعددة عبارة عن ارقام قومية او اكواد للفورم 365 من يدخل رقمه يستطيع ان يدخل ويفتح الفورم

هل يمكن عمل كلمات سر متعددة عبارة عن ارقام قومية او اكواد للفورم 365 من يدخل رقمه يستطيع ان يدخل ويفتح الفورم

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Form settings options

The "Who can fill in this form" section should be public in the form settings options.
    This feature is standard on Google Forms.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.