Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to be able to use a pre filled information from SharePoint giving information about what project the survey is for Etc

I am planning to send survey to my stake holders after every project completion. It is possible that some of the stake holders are same for a different project. We have created a SharePoint where people submit a project request. This SharePoint has a lot of information about the project. It would be great if we have the option to auto populate some fields in the Survey using the fields in the SharePoint. For example, the Survey auto populates the Project ID, Intake Lead and the Developer using the information from the SharePoint. This will help the person submitting the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Forms to PowerBi

When I have multiple forms, I want to use the combination of power automate and SharePoint to build Excel in SharePoint, and summarize the "questions" and "scores" in multiple forms into this Excel, and then use PowerBi to get this Excel to perform statistics.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Short links in MS Forms

Please add the option for short links for SharePoint documents in MS Forms (ideally that you can add the desired name). Currently you have to paste the complete link and it doesn't look professional.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Système d'approbation par un supérieur et option de réacheminer les réponses approuvées

Dans Forms:
    Système d'approbation par un supérieur et option de réacheminer les réponses approuvées

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Kelas VI B Kreatif

TUGAS KAMSIR, M.Pd

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Kelas VI B Kreatif

TUGAS KAMSIR, M.Pd

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Forms Widget for sharepoint

Have ability to modify the Forms Widget for SharePoint. So we can cut down the view on the SharePoint Page rather than it blowing out to the full length of the statistic page. Just having the number of uses, the current score trend in a nice compact communication window would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MAKE THE EXCEL NOT A DOWNLOAD

I MADE A MS FORM - I WANT THE RESPONSES IN AN EXCEL FILE THAT UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY. THIS IS WHAT GOOGLE FORMS ALREADY DO. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT AND MAKES MY JOB A LOT HARDER. COULD JUST BE AN EXCEL THAT UPDATES ON SHAREPOINT WHEN NEW RESPONSES COME IN.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dengan irama lagu arabia

Diringi Lagu arabic

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Renaming the title of a MS Forms form should also change its file name

When I make a copy of a Forms form and edit it, I am able to change the title in the form, but when I share the edited form in a Team, the title that pops up in the chat remains the original form name with a (2) behind it. That is confusing to the Team members and for the life of me I cannot find any way to change that. It would be extremely useful if the filename, shared name and title corresponded.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow the form responses to store in SharePoint without an end date. I am using the form and it works perfect for collecting and data.

The form is currently set up for surveys and quizzes. I would use it to collect Dependability information that I could store the information collected on the form. The current form only collects for 30 days, I would need it collect information for a longer period.
    The graph it creates works great and the spreadsheet in Excel is perfect for what I need it to do.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add the ability to collect and show responses in one app part!

I'm not finding a way to have the collect and show responses in one part. I'd like for the user to respond, then once they do show the responses tab. Or have the tabs embedded so I don't have to use two parts to show side by side.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How do I receive a notification when a form response is received from a form I created on OneDrive?

How do I receive a notification when a form response is received from a form I created on OneDrive?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. File Upload Email Alerts

While testing File Upload for Forms, Personal Forms automatically started sending me "USER NAME uploaded files to your request for FORM NAME" emails that the files were uploaded to OneDrive. To test, I wanted to see what was behind the "Unsubscribe" link and rather than additional options, it immediately stated "We'll stop emailing you about this type." And then stopped ... but there appears to be no way to re-activate. Even creating a new Form. It appears to be permanently off ... /_layouts/15/UnsubscribeAlert.aspx... Alerts in OneDrive would be an awesome addition. For Group Forms, users can create alerts on a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Obtener el ID de una lista de SharePoint a través de Microsoft Forms

Incluir una función que permita obtener el ID de una lista

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.