Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to pre-populate Form profile information specific to Respondent from target SharePoint List

I have a target SharePoint List where I send the results of each survey for tracking and other purposes. I'd like the ability to use Flow to "tag" a survey for a specific respondent and send the survey to them with this identifier. Once the survey is completed I would like to have the existing item in the list updated [by Flow with the responses.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Save form response csv in One Drive or email as attachment

Our organization is using Office 365 but restrict download on non-corporate login ex. personal computer. Due pandemic this poses challenges for people to access corporate network. Can response csv be open in Excel Web View or email to participant O365 acct, i.e. this should be additional options once you click on open in excel it can bring up option to save in computer, save in One drive on the cloud, email etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow dynamically updated Forms, maybe via Office.js?

So, Forms is really not that powerful, especially when Google Forms has the power of Google Apps Script behind it.

For example, there, I'm able to dynamically update a Google Form with the latest set of (automatically updated) dates for a user to select any of the upcoming Wednesdays for the next ten weeks.

Forms ... ... ... can have options. That are pre-set, and even the branching is pretty basic.

With decent Office.js support, or at least better Microsoft Flow integration, when we could interact with the data on the form a little more.

Alternatively point to the REST…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow for the forms to be moved & filed appropriately within filing structure

Currently, they just save to the main drive and when you move them any new data entry doesn't update. Very frustrating & confusing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Include the source page of the form (from sharepoint webpart) in the results.

When you put a Form web part on a page Include the page that the response came form in the output

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. En los formularios limitar la cantidad de personas a matricular

En los formularios limitar la cantidad de personas a matricular

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Be able to Store Forms in One Drive

I would like to be able to move a Form and keep it on a OneDrive folder.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. one response a day from single user in ms forms

Hi Team
    Can we restrict one user to submit one ms forms in particular time interval like 10 hours or 24 hours gap interval.

THe same person will not allow to resubmit another response in restricting some time interval

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. allow FORMS to redirect to a person other than the form creator

In my GCC version of Forms, there is no setting to modify who receives the form response. it only goes to me but I need it to redirect to a specific email address. I don't have Forms Pro and work in government. I don't have the Flow that I've read about in forums.
    am I missing a solution to this need?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. allow FORMS to redirect to a person other than the form creator

In my GCC version of Forms, there is no setting to modify who receives the form response. it only goes to me but I need it to redirect to a specific email address. I don't have Forms Pro and work in government. I don't have the Flow that I've read about in forums.
    am I missing a solution to this need?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to add a Completed checkbox aligned with a survey response

We need to track our survey responses within SharePoint and add a column that can be checked when completed. This would not be part of the survey, but for the survey receivers only.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. allow to copy/move Group Forms to My Forms (organize Forms Library)

allow to copy/move Group Forms to My Forms (organize Forms Library)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Formu taşıma

Oluşturduğum formu farklı ekibe taşıyamıyorum.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Form's file upload function

Hello,
    On my sharepoint site, I integrate a form (Microsoft Forms).
    My form's file upload function does not work from a smartphone (files seem not to load).
    An explanation ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.