Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SharePoint Webpart: Ability to customize Form header style

Currently, when you embed a Microsoft Form webpart in SharePoint Online. The Header of the form style offers no customization and the text appears black on a colored background.

Kindly give the ability to customize the font color and background color so we can display white font on dark colored background

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The date field should allow for various formats including time (similar to Excel)

FORMS - The date field should allow for various formats including time (similar to Excel)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove the "when you submit this form, the owner will be able to see your name and email address."

When embedding the form in SharePoint the message "when you submit this form, the owner will be able to see your name and email address." when collecting users name/email.

Kindly, provide the ability to remove or edit the textual content.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Charactare Limits

No information related to the character limitations on survey/forms can be found anywhere.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. While adding the forms on sharepoint, the forms footer says Powered by Microsoft etc . Any way to disable this?

While adding the forms on sharepoint, the forms footer says Powered by Microsoft etc . Any way to disable this?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Integration with OneDrive/Sharepoint

A feature we often use with Questback, is a some what hidden, but very powerfull tool. The ability to do pull requests from a cmdlet and have the exported data automatically stored in a specified location.

Something we then use to import the data to a seperat database.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. show results in sharepont comm sites

When a user provides input to a web part form in a SharePoint Comm site, immediately pride a graphic that shows the distribution of answers to the question asked in the Form. EG. The Form asks what topic you want to cover at a meeting. Upon selection, the submitter now sees the percent distribution of all the submissions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make forms results able to be mapped to any location you desire even if the form is on "My Forms"

It would be nice to be able to map where I would like the excel summary of the form results to be stored. Currently I have a flow setup with my form so that it emails a specific team and I would like the excel file associated with the form to be stored in that team location. Because the Form has to be in "My Forms" to use flow, the excel file automatically stores on my Onedrive and when I try to move it to my teams folders on Sharepoint the link is severed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. IMPRESION DE FORMULARIO

Suguiero que se puedan habilitar la opcion de imprimir el formulario sin respuesta,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Be able to Store Forms in One Drive

I would like to be able to move a Form and keep it on a OneDrive folder.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. en FORMS CUESTIONARIOS:

poder eliminar en ratificación una pregunta concreta y dos poder imprimir el cuestionario para tenerlo yo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Questionnaire linked to excel

We should be able to link a questionnaire to Excel On line, in the same way as it can be done with a form.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Group Forms Spreadsheets

We have started using Group Forms and like the ability to create a Group Form from within Forms, as this makes it much more accessible and easier to train staff who are familiar with this way of working. However, I have noticed that the spreadsheets on the Group SharePoint are called 'Untitled Form' which makes it difficult to identify which spreadsheet corresponds to different forms. Can the spreadsheets please be called after the Form Title.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I want to know how to create a flow from a FORM that is stored in a Sharepoint Team Site.

I can create a FORM that is in "MY FORMS" tab but when i make a Form that is in the "GROUP FORMS" they dont appear in the Flow App when i try to program which form it is. Thank u

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ability to change owner

I am only in the company for a short time
    After that they will delete my sharepoint account and i think so my form, even if i have a co-owner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add verify Input data value as like Sharepoint

As like Sharepoint to verify data input is validated.

Specify the formula that you want to use to validate the data in this column when new items are saved to this list. The formula must evaluate to TRUE for validation to pass.
    Example: If your column is called "Company Name" a valid formula would be [Company Name]="My Company".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.