Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can no longer print to pdf with all pages. Only picks up the first page. Help please? =)

Can no longer print to pdf with all pages. Only picks up the first page. Help please? =)

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Actual organisation options as to organising forms/quizes

We currently have a number of forms under My Forms they are part of different departments and units, all the forms are labelled and titled correctly but they all show up in one place as a big massive disordered list in My Forms, there isn't any way to better organise this it seems.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Align form according to the original language

When sharing a form in Hebrew the form is displayed to users in Left to Right instead of Right to left as it was created, and as it displayed to the creator, it mixes words and brakes the form.
    See in the attached pic's

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Results tests

When my students finish their test they can or can not see their results. Depending of my settings for the test. I would like to have a setting which make it possible for the students to see which question was wrong, but whithout seeing what was the right answer. Right now it is only possible to see which questions were wrong and they immediatly see what was the right answer. So the student cannot overdo their test.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. make star rating show when printing individual responses to pdf

Printing individual responses will not show the star rating. Please fix this.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Do not save empty form or quiz

If I open a new quiz or form but decide to close it again before I enter any information at all it saves the "Untitled quiz" / "Untitled form". This doesn't make sense and is unnecessary.

If I didn't edit at all and I want to do it after all I can just click "New form", no need to save the empty ones and create clutter on my forms page.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have the option to stop your options being compressed into a dropdown box automatically on 8 or more option choices.

I have a form that has a number of multiple choice questions in it. When I have 2-7 options - they are all displayed with a radio button. When I have 8 or more, they automatically get put into a dropdown box list. This changes the flow of the survey for me as I have no option to make all the questions dropdown or all displayed. I need this option. The dropdown box is not well implemented either. If you are at the bottom of the page you can click the dropdown box and not necessarily see all of the…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix the sync issue with responses in Excel

Make sure responses push through onto corresponding Excel spreadsheet immediately.

Mine have stopped coming through after 8 because, I think, I had the Excel spreadsheet open on my computer at the same time I submitted a response. I saved the spreadsheet and closed it, hoping it would merge changes but no responses will no go through and the connection between form and spreadsheet appears to be broken (despite the form being active and the responses tab showing results missing from spreadsheet). The responses tab still links to the same spreadsheet but no further responses are coming through in either web…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You could make possible to insert "options questions" to capture "time availability" in a form.

You could possible to insert "options questions" to capture "date availability" but not "time availability"

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. File names when uploading to Forms

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms からファイルをアップロードした際のファイル名について
    File names when uploading to Forms

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Forms の "ファイルのアップロード" の設問からファイルをアップロードすると、保存先に "アップロードしたファイル名_アップロードしたユーザー名" というファイル名で保存されます。
    アップロードしたユーザー名の文字数に関わらず、ファイル名が 50 文字までで、それ以上に長いファイ名は途中で切れてしまします。
    アップロード時のファイル名を反映させたいので、すべてのファイル名が反映されるように要望します。

If you upload a file using the “File upload” question type in Forms, the file is saved as “<Name of uploaded file>_<Name of user>”.
    Since there is an upper limit on the length of file names at 50 characters, regardless of how long the user’s name is, if the file name goes over 50 characters it will be cut off.
    We want to have file names be correctly reflected when uploaded, so please make it…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Upload Feature in Microsoft Forms

File upload is not available in Microsoft Forms as described in the Microsoft support links.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Restore form management screen tab labelled 応答 (as in echo return, ping) to 回答 (reply, survey return) (Japanese version)

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    フォーム管理画面のタブが "応答" となっているため、以前の "回答" の表示に戻すことが出来る機能の実装を希望します。
    Option to restore form management screen tab labelled 応答 (as in echo return, ping) to 回答 (reply, survey return) (Japanese version)

■Description(内容):
    フォーム管理画面にて、フォームへの回答結果を確認する部分のタブが
    以前は "回答" という表示だったのだが、"応答" との表示に変更になっている。
    "応答" という表示だと違和感があり、また以前から "回答" の表示に慣れているため、元の "回答" という表示に戻すか、もしくは "応答" と "回答" の表示を選択できる機能の拡充を希望する。

On the Japanese-language version of the form admin screen, there is a tab which allows you to check the results from form responses.
    Previously, this tab was labelled 回答 “Responses” (meaning ‘reply’, ‘survey return’), but it has been changed to 応答 “Responses” (as in ‘echo return’, ‘ping’ etc). The word 応答 for “Responses” feels unnatural, and…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. fix the results tab in Teams

In the results tab in Teams for a form, there is no option to see individual results or download the data to excel. Please fix

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enable uncheck when answering likert scale question

When I checked an option in likert scale question, I was unable to uncheck it and maybe just leave the answer blank/unanswered. I need to clear cache and refresh the webpage to uncheck it.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Email column should use default email and not username

When Forms automatically adds a user's email address to the spreadsheet, it currently adds their username rather than their email address.

e.g. in our company, some users have firstname@domain as their username, but our emails are firstname.lastname@domain

Forms adds the former as email address.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. FIX the RTL languages

writing with mix of RTL language with english goes completely wrong and make the form unreadable

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. サマリーで表示される棒グラフや円グラフをそのままダウンロードやコピーできるようにして欲しい

結果のサマリーで表示される棒グラフや円グラフをそのままダウンロードやコピーできるようにして欲しい

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. migrate from personal forms (in Forms online) to group forms (in Teams)

When we add forms in a channel in Teams. There are only 2 options for us: Collect responses and Show results. We would like to have full features like in Forms online, including Excel files, 2 tabs: Questions and Responses

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Images not displayed after form is cloned

Hi,
    Anyone know about this bug: When cloning a form that has questions with images, some images are no longer shown.
    Even when editing the question itself, MS Forms does show empty space but without the controls to change the image. So picture now shown but blanked out.
    I already thought why my results are somewhat strange but yeah, if you do not see the question any more...
    In the original form that this new one is cloned from all images are still shown so the issue is with the duplicated form only.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.