Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would suggest to increase the number of respondents for Microsoft form to at least 5000 per day

I am one of those Microsoft users, who completely depend on various apps. In this regard, I also use Microsoft forms. To my surprise, yesterday, I observed that it accepts only 1000 responses. I would suggest you increase this number to 5000 at least.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Übersetzungfehler in Auswertung MS Forms Ranking

Wenn man in MS Forms eine Ranking-Frage auswertet und den Mauszeiger über einer der möglichen Optionen schwebt, wird bei der Zusammenfassungsliste für die dritte Stelle "Drittanbieter" angezeigt statt "3."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Open a separate Forms Blog for technical problems

Hi
    We're having different Forms for surveys and now Teachers and students complain about not showing all possible answers in the survey. Around 40 questions in the form with Radio-Buttons (4-5 Options). Same problem on PC and on mobile devices but not on all plattforms.

Please open a separate BLOG/Support-Portal for technical questions and troubleshooting around office 365 forms. Actually we're complete alone with such problems and getting solutions is too difficult.
    kind regards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bug - form responses do not graph correctly

Questions do not show correct results in the automatically created summary charts. The submitted form data is correct - and is correct when exported to excel but the graphs produced automatically have errors.

The form was amended after the first response was submitted.

I copied the form and re-entered the data and the new form results display correctly.

PDF attached (some data has been altered for purposes of data security)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Provide customer service that is worth the money that your customers are paying for your products.

After an auto update my surface will no longer turn on. It is one month out of warranty and the only option I received from your support team was to pay $700 for a new computer. I spent $1000 on a computer that lasted for a year and crashed because of your automatic update. The amount of times I was told that you can't help me is unreal. I will never purchase another Microsoft product again and I have been sharing my.experience with friends and family as well as on social media. I have also sent my issue with your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Provide customer service that is worth the money that your customers are paying for your products.

After an auto update my surface will no longer turn on. It is one month out of warranty and the only option I received from your support team was to pay $700 for a new computer. I spent $1000 on a computer that lasted for a year and crashed because of your automatic update. The amount of times I was told that you can't help me is unreal. I will never purchase another Microsoft product again and I have been sharing my.experience with friends and family as well as on social media. I have also sent my issue with your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remove "X question(s) need to be completed before submitting:" message once those questions are completed

Currently, if you miss required questions, you receive an error message that identifies which questions you need to go back and complete before you can submit your form. This is good. But, the error message stays in place, even after you've gone back and completed those questions. This leads to confusion for our users, which is bad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Incorrect summary data

I host a short survey with just 2 questions, the first one is just yes/no question while the 2nd question is the just response based on the Yes response to the 1st question. At first I did not realized that it's wrong the result show 100% Yes. But actually they are not. The 2nd question summary which is the multiple choice with checkbox but it also get the result wrong. I need to extract that out to do a basic analysis on my own which might see that unreliable to some of the respondents as we used the online survey…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When a Form is relaseed, the footnote “Do not enclose the password” is moved to inappropriate place.

With the preview mode, it looks fine. But when it is released and shared, the message moves to just below the "Send" button.

Please confirm attached the files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The basics aren't working. Yikes.

Only two of my twelve questions are set as required, but when I try to submit a test form, I get nagged about the need to answer all the unrequired questions as well.

And there doesn't appear to be a way to require a legit email address in a question that calls for one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stuck "Opening Excel Workbook on OneDrive" Excel doesn't load

I changed the form details. I tried to open the workbook to look at the responses and the page is stuck loading. I have no way of accessing the collected data. Is there any way to fix this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Issues with copy pasting multiple items to automatically generate multiple choice question items

The process of copy/pasting a list of items (from Excel, OneNote, text editor) into a single item field of a multiple choice question to automatically generate the response items has a couple bugs.

1) There is a 37 item limit. A list of items bigger than 37 (I have 50 students each of my classes and I need to copy/paste their names into the form) causes Forms to freeze/not save beyond the 37th item. Copy/pasting my long list in separate chunks (copy/paste first 25 names, then the rest) does not work. Forms still gets stuck and is unable to save.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug : When you copy a Form in "Shared with me" tab nothing happens.

When I try to copy a Form located in the "Shared with me" tab it is not being pasted in the "My Forms" tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. i got the idea from a video game paticularly ratchet and clank nano world shrink the operating system to smallest read and write ability

if you were to start a computer os system in an altered magnification window or zoom at start up when its when its at black and white and go down sizes until the read and write lazer can no longer get any smaller then start the whole process we have been overbuilding computers for years since we had lazer read and write of course theres a hardware upgrade like nano pin processors mostly particle assembe to scale difference is monitor or video cards ect. in theory you can turn a desktop into a super computer wifi band width would multiply…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. compatibility across all devices

Please fix it … please do the whole job .. all parts need to work together
    Form link from Contacts, from Apple iPhone Notes and from QR Code does not work

Error message .. the form does not exist .. Technical details does not open

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow "@" symbol in HTTP JSON body

Because the Teams message cards require the "@" symbol for the hash names sometimes, the parser should not trip up on them when sending a webhook to Teams (or other things). As it stands it, errors out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Making group of objects and images

I cannot group an image and an arrow in Word. But, I can do that in PowerPoint. So, I have to do it PowerPoint first and then paste it in Word. Too much unprofessional.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.