Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. create a way to lock your form template so that a field cannot be accidentally deleted.

We lost 82 completed Medical Information forms and it is only because we had the data in a spreadsheet that we were able to do a mail merge document to re-create them for the students' files. Also, one of our three Induction Forms (the Medical Information) had all the surnames disappear completely.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Language of the question does not match the options (radio button)

Language or the question display in English, but the radio buttons options are display in the primary language (Malays). It blocks the submission of the forms and does not load the correct branch of question.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The form calendar not able to insert to the form (intermittent)

The calendar is not able to insert date data to form, using chrome, safari, IE. It happens intermittent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. correct the lag when typing in feedback on Forms quiz.

After giving a Quiz using forms, I am attempting to provide feedback in comments option. However, there is a major lag from typing the feedback and it appearing in the box. I have made sure my cache is clear, updates and restarts are completed, etc. It took me three times as long to grade the assignment because of the lag.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Language selector not appearing

I followed the instructions to add a second language: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/send-a-form-in-multiple-languages-e948a2ea-31c8-432f-91bf-67790e226706

When I visit the form's page, the language selector does not appear in the top right. It is there in Preview mode, however. Am I missing something?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Delete a false Form

I can't delete a Form in MS Teams.

When i go to Forms.Office.com i can delete the form, but it is still visible in Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Error in 'Open in Excel'

'Open in Excel' creates a corrupt txt download and I am unable to retrieve it as any form of data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Error in 'Open in Excel'

'Open in Excel' creates a corrupt txt download and I am unable to retrieve it as any form of data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Immersive Reader and numbers

When using Immersive Reader to read numbers, the reader will read the number 1,657 as "one thousand, six hundred and fifty-seven" instead of "one thousand, five hundred sixty-seven." Including the "and" in reading the number indicates a decimal point which would make the number 1,600.57, which is incorrect. It will pose a problem when teaching decimals.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I lost my image upload icon and can't get it back.... and 'help' doesn't help.

I lost my image upload icon and can't get it back.... and 'help' doesn't help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I suggest you

Hi Microsoft! I am 9 years old and my teachers use this app, so even I started using it, These are my suggestions. Please make an option that we can use file upload even for people without organisations, Google forms has that, but Google forms is VERY BORING. And also add the option that we can use our own image for QUESTION colour, and that themes can also be used for text and questions, and please can you add a keyword option along with the correct answer option, because instated of having only the correct answer option, if you also…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tamil

the text "when you submit this form, the owner will be able to see your name and email address." gets translated to read as "will NOT be able to see" Instead of "parka mudiyum" it reads as "Parka mudiyathu"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Unable to move surveys on Forms Pro version to Forms

We tried Froms Pro version and decided to move back to Forms. Is there any way we can move the existing surveys and responses in Forms Pro to Forms? Or will the existing surveys on Pro shift to Forms by default post the downgrade?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Love result visuals. Can you print a summary of that includes all of the text box responses (instead of just the "lastest responses")?

Would like to have the summary include all the open text responses. The latest responses is useless. Right now I have to cut and paste from the excel sheet into a new document to present the open text box responses.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi to all there is security flaw here as per GDPR direvtive all data kept electronicaly should be erased after 15 days or on demand

Hi to all there is security flaw here as per GDPR direvtive all data kept electronicaly should be erased after 15 days or on demand upon a user request!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unificar el uso de tú o usted

En el mismo formulario salen "Escriba su respuesta" (de usted en las preguntas de texto) y "Selecciona tu respuesta" (de tú en las preguntas de elegir una opción).
    Probablemente lo más indicado sería el uso de usted.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need to update your 'Help' on Forms regaring information about 'How to Copy a Form'

The current 'Help' topic incorrectly describes how to Copy a template for a Microspft Form online. Instead of clicking on 'More Options ... ' then 'Copy', it is actually in the 'Share' section of the menu.
    Just a heads up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. if you could add an option of writing names to personally send the test to different students, it would be great to view their answers

when i get the response, it shows respondent 1, respondent 2 and does not give the name. so it is difficult to get to know who has sent which answer. including name option can solve that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.