Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix Forms Functionality while creating Quizzes on Teams--it does not allow you to select point values and correct answers.

While creating a Quiz on Teams using Forms, the option for Correct Answer and Point Values do not show. This has led to incorrectly administering exams and getting data sets similar to a survey rather than a quiz score/student percentage.

Seems like a simple coding error that could be fixed with a patch. Not sure why its not allowing the correct type of form to be generated when making a Quiz.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Excel Output for Forms with Multiple Branching Logic (Incorrect Order)

Excel output does not keep question order/context for surveys with more complicated branching logic. I created a survey to request feedback for multiple departments. The respondent would only get Likert ranking questions for departments they had interactions with.

Resultant output disorganized, not in order, and extensive work required to put columns back in correct order

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. If a form as more than 10 questions the thank you message is not displayed unless we scroll up

We have a webpart form embeded in sharepoint page with 15 questions and after answering all the questions click on submit. The page just remains there we have to scroll the page up to view the "Thank you response" this is happening when a form has more no of questions Ex: 10 or 15 or,20... The right hand scroll bar will not roll back to the top

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. DEFECT

When you guys present the results visually, the text doesn't word wrap

How can Microsoft QA not identify a basic issue like this? How does this get out of the door?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Rating star control in Arabic language in Mobile View

The rating star control is disturbed and shows improperly when used with Arabic language and in mobile view

Referred from Tech Community

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-forms/ms-form-rating-control-issue-with-arabic-language-in-mobile-view/m-p/1124239

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Technical details Session id: e3a8e844-5791-4fcd-bd53-d83b5e9ebfa8, Correlation id: 392f63a6-7d22-418c-9bcb-076ea6b1af75

Technical details
    Session id: e3a8e844-5791-4fcd-bd53-d83b5e9ebfa8, Correlation id: 392f63a6-7d22-418c-9bcb-076ea6b1af75

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A response submitted has changed my form completely. The person's response has become the questions

A response submitted has changed my form completely. The person's response has become the questions and I lost all the multiple choice answers. When I download the responses it also changed all the columns to the person's response

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix the issue with answers that start with "-mark.

Fix the issue with answers that start with "-mark. I cannot open my form answers in excel since apparently one answer that started with "-mark somehow broke the excel. if I try to open the excel not through forms, but from office-> shared excels I can see only answers that were given before the answer that started with "-mark..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make form (after submission) editable

When I open up the Excel spreadsheet, I need to be able to add/change data. I much prefer using Google Forms for this reason because it allows much more 'fluidity'.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Responses

The excel report isn't downloading in relation to how the Form is set up. Also, it created several columns with the heading 'column' that wasn't a question. Seems to be a glitch with reporting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. issue with answers prepopulating

I am using a Form for an intake, but I am finding that some users will open the form and see answer selections from previous Forms.

This isn't google suggesting answers, the form actually has questions answered even if they are not yet being displayed (branching hides questions based on responses).

Then it allows users to submit forms with required questions empty.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug - Submission Timeout/Failure

Two bugs to report:
    1. Users have to reload the form in order to submit. (I am using this form to have users work through 55 UAT test scenarios so they have it open for upwards of two hours) but its divided into multiple sections.

1. Uploaded images into questions take a while to load or require page refresh.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. False numbering on Multilingual feature

Multilingual false numbering between Section. Every new section will +1 which made the questions numbering added by N-section. This makes participant felt filling more than he expected.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to edit responses

Dear MS team,

We use forms to created databases. Though in some cases respondents not properly fill in the question. As a result have to mark-up mistakes, delete the response and let them re-fill.

It would be extremely helpful and time saving if there is an option that will allow the Form Controller to edit the response to correct any form of mistake.

Saw more people are raising this topic but could not find any action.

Thanks again for your support.

Friendly regards,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Error! Ordinal test questions are damaged when you copy the form.

Error! Ordinal test questions are damaged when you copy the form. Only the first answer remains in the copy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fin de encuesta al dejar pregunta el blanco

Cuando alguien, al contestar a la encuesta, deja en blanco una pregunta no obligatoria, la encuesta le manda al final de la encuesta erróneamente, cuando debería dejarle seguir con la encuesta.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. even if i have my form set to "anyone with the link can answer" it asks them to log in

I am having a problem with the settings that are not reflecting what i picked. Help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. even if i have my form set to "anyone with the link can answer" it asks them to log in

I am having a problem with the settings that are not reflecting what i picked. Help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.