Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Id sesi: 5733c00c-c608-4639-9454-dc12190ff2a9, Id korelasi: ce6b7c5f-ca9b-4e8d-b9bb-cb269b9c29cb how to resolve this problem

Id sesi: 5733c00c-c608-4639-9454-dc12190ff2a9, Id korelasi: ce6b7c5f-ca9b-4e8d-b9bb-cb269b9c29cb

this code shown in my account after i using the form app... anyone can solve this problem?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not an idea, just feedback that the form didn't work.

47 students responded, but the spreadsheet and responses only show me 4 people. Very frustrating, since this was my initial contact with students for their remote learning. Now I have to tell them what they did got lost and they have to re-send the information in a low-tech email.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx#Analysis=true&FormId=E9pxtx3TRUedpjocyHRS0RIwd2UsY9AuUfotzBMAxUMVM3VTVMMjdBS0xKQk5ZN0gyRFkwSTVJRy4u

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. cant capture the email address in Microsoft forms for outside orgazation - this is the basic feature microsoft should invest so

cant capture the email address in Microsoft forms for outside organization - this is the basic feature Microsoft should invest as google and other competitotrs already have that option .Whats the point of running a quiz using ms forms and not knowing who the winner is .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There is no option for an answer key

Update to apply answer key please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. changes/addition on forms not saved

Dear team,

We are facing issue while adding new names to the dropdown field

after adding the names to the dropdown, it only shows "Saving" for hours but nothing happens.

we tried several times but nothing changes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Forms Pro broken?

Forms Pro seems to no longer provide Trigger Actions to Power Automate. This is a major problem is you use Forms as an intake method for other services!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. VALIDATION ERROR OCCURRED

Dears

receivers cannot open the link as the attached pictures appears
    please help me urgently

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. VALIDATION ERROR OCCURRED

Dears

receivers cannot open the link as the attached pictures appears
    please help me urgently

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. deleted answers

deleted answers in a group form will be exported to excel. in my opinion, this should be corrected.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. End User - Pasting in answers w/mouse right click paste does not work. Only able to CTRL+V, why?

When a end user is pasting in his answers to a form survey using a mouse "right-click>copy" then "right-click>paste" nothing happens. There is no content added to any fields that allow text. The user MUST CRTL+V to paste content. Not all users use the keyboard to paste and I have had complaints to my forms because of this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. File upload for New Users Failed. It takes almost 24 hrs before they can upload a file

New User Cant Upload File To Microsoft Forms Immediately.

It took my New Users almost a day to be able to upload a file.

There seems to be a bug in the File Upload of Forms.

See the attached image.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New users cannot upload attachments after their account are created. I takes about 6-7 hours. There seem to be some problem with file upload

New users cannot upload attachments after their account are created. I take about 6-7 hours before they are able to upload an attachment. There seems to be a problem with the file upload component.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix Issue with "Other" as response choice when "Other" has not been selected

I am a full-time faculty creating a quiz to use for our discipline collegewide learning outcomes assessment. I'm using a 4-answer multiple choice question. The Response area does not show any of the answers in the 4 choices provided. It shows all answers as "Other." There is no "Other" option in the quiz. If I can't resolve this, I cannot use Forms for my college-wide project at Miami Dade College. I need an urgent response. This issue has been raised by 6 different people in the Forms community forums but none of them have received an answer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix Forms Functionality while creating Quizzes on Teams--it does not allow you to select point values and correct answers.

While creating a Quiz on Teams using Forms, the option for Correct Answer and Point Values do not show. This has led to incorrectly administering exams and getting data sets similar to a survey rather than a quiz score/student percentage.

Seems like a simple coding error that could be fixed with a patch. Not sure why its not allowing the correct type of form to be generated when making a Quiz.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix Excel Output for Forms with Multiple Branching Logic (Incorrect Order)

Excel output does not keep question order/context for surveys with more complicated branching logic. I created a survey to request feedback for multiple departments. The respondent would only get Likert ranking questions for departments they had interactions with.

Resultant output disorganized, not in order, and extensive work required to put columns back in correct order

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If a form as more than 10 questions the thank you message is not displayed unless we scroll up

We have a webpart form embeded in sharepoint page with 15 questions and after answering all the questions click on submit. The page just remains there we have to scroll the page up to view the "Thank you response" this is happening when a form has more no of questions Ex: 10 or 15 or,20... The right hand scroll bar will not roll back to the top

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. DEFECT

When you guys present the results visually, the text doesn't word wrap

How can Microsoft QA not identify a basic issue like this? How does this get out of the door?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Rating star control in Arabic language in Mobile View

The rating star control is disturbed and shows improperly when used with Arabic language and in mobile view

Referred from Tech Community

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-forms/ms-form-rating-control-issue-with-arabic-language-in-mobile-view/m-p/1124239

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.