Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sebaiknya dalam kuis diberikan limit waktu mundur agar lebih detail

Sebaiknya dalam kuis diberikan limit waktu mundur agar lebih detail dan bisa lebih bermanfaat pada penilaian di sekolah

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sonda toplanan bali şagird görə bilmir

Testin sonunda şagird öz balini görə bilmir. Nece edek

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A better timer

Hello. So I (a student) did a test with micrsosft Forms. We got 30 minutes for the test. At 29 minutes I was finished, but I wanted to review the test. At 30 minutes I couldn't change anything (what I understand). But I was also unable to send the my test to the teacher. Now I have to redo the test when I actually already finished the test but couldn't send it. Isn't their a way that the answers automatically get send to the teacher after 30 minutes?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I want to be able to toggle between global and local changes to a Form I make after it's assigned to Teams.

I want to be able to toggle between global and local changes to a Form I make after it's assigned to Teams, rather than having to go back and change every single iteration every time I make an error or want to add more functionality for students.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Feedback on Likert

(1) Since the Quiz Forms is able to auto-mark the questions, it would be a good idea to be able to choose/state/assign the correct answer(s).
    (2) When reviewing the responses, if I change the number of points they get for the question… I can't then give them feedback, because when I start typing any feedback the point they get automatically reverted back to zero!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Lock submitting/moving on until a correct answer is provided. For Breakout Edu games

I want the ability to give students feedback on their answers and stop them from moving on until they provide the correct answer. Google Forms allows this and it works well for breakout edu games... I would like to use Microsoft Forms instead but need a way to keep them from submitting wrong answers and going forward.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Being able to get the quiz answers into a One Drive Excel document

Same as when making a Forms Survey, allow quizzes to be stored into a One Drive Estel document (online)... Real time....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. not have answers be case-sensitive

I had "pancreas" listed as the correct answer to a question. When a student answered with "Pancreas" (with an upper-case P) she was marked wrong. After realizing this, I tried changing the form, only to find out that I couldn't add "Pancreas" as a new answer, since the form was already recognizing that word as an answer. So when you are creating the form, upper-case and lower-case are seen as the same, but when students are answering upper-case and lower-case become significant. Obviously for Forms to work for educators effectively this would have to change.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The test form was unable to enter large numbers of students (more than 5,000 students at the same time)

When testing, many problems did not occur. Such as removing the student from the form page, commenting the page, and more. Is there a way or a solution to accommodate very large numbers? And avoid such problems that occur when filling in responses

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. have a way for TEACHERS to collect scores in Forms quizzes easier.

It takes too long to open Forms, click on responses, click on post scores, see if any new names have been added (opening the excel spreadsheet is even more steps and work) .

I wish i could see the scores next to the questions eliminating two steps.

I would also like to be able to sort that list alphabetically or by score and not just by time completed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make the quiz worth a set number of points, and then have the questions automatically figure out the point value. 100 point quiz with 7 ?s

If you don't have a number of quiz questions that divides easily into 100, you can't assign point values unless you make some questions worth more than others. Sometimes I don't want that. I have been turning previous tests into forms and they don't all have an even number of questions to divide into 100.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. enable equation editor to be linked quizzes.

There is no way to create limit questions within the math calculations provided.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. show new responses

Please show where new responses have been added to a quiz/form with a different colour or a mark or a heading. At the moment I have to log into the form to check manually if there have been any new responses and this is time consuming. Don't email people for every new response, it gets annoying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add "Record Name" and "One Response Per Person"

For the "Anyone with the link can respond," please add the option to "Record name" and "One response per person."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Preschoolers / COVID-19

1. Can the answers tab allow verbal answers especially now. This would enable young child provide answers with as little help as possible.

2. Can we have drag and drop field for Preschoolers to solve simple puzzles.

3. Can the math equation field be upgraded to allow simple vertical and horizontal addition and subtraction.

Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Forms

It would be nice if you had an option when reviewing the responses where the teacher could asterisk or highlight the specific questions which were not well answered so that reviewing with the students you already have an online record of what needs reviewing in more detail.

Also the possibility of putting in eg 25 questions and getting the form to randomly select a number eg 12 of the available questions. It would make cheating a little bit more complicated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.