Correct general issues with Excel exports/syncs
Whenever I export Form results to Excel, the data is formatted in a way that makes it difficult to work with. Even if I remove all formats or convert text to numbers, I frequently encounter bugs. F4 doesn't work to lock cells in equations, dates written in MM/DD/YYYY format don't actually convert to dates format even when I remove formatting or change it manually, etc.
Plus, I also find that these document regularly add dead cells hundreds of columns in so that my scroll bar is useless without manually deleting all extra columns. This usually happens with Online Excel documents.