I suggest you ...

Remove the "your response is anonymous" language at the top of the form

We should have the option to decide if we want to show the "your response is anonymous" language at the top of the form rather than it being hard coded into the form.

417 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

63 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! You should be able to turn this on or off if you want to include it on your form.

• Dominique Aboudaram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please.... Each time I show it to a client this is the first request ! we use it for customer registration and ask for name and email. totally opposite from anonymous!!!!

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unresolved issues like this is why I use Google Forms instead.

remove the anonymous from top of the form urgently - this is a simple step to develop the form for external users

• Matt Allington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very confusing. The first question I am asking people externally is "what is your name". This question appears immediately below "Your response is anonymous". Very confusing.

• Bren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please don't put ANY automatic text on the form that the user cannot edit.

Has this been sorted? Finding this 'Your response is anonymous.' very annoying. We are sending this out to people outside of our organisation and it is to gather people's information so not anonymous. Need the option to get rid of this/edit the text.

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same as others, we use the "anyone with a link" but then request their information so it's not anonymous. Please provide a way to remove this notice as it's confusing and contradictory to how this is used.

• Matsufuji commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The words is dsicarded and hesitatting to ask for answerer.
        Please remove the words.

Text "Your answer is anonymous" when we still ask names and contact details from people outside our organisation. Some prefer using google forms for forms that go out from organisation :(

← Previous 1 3 4

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.