Take Forms to the next level
This would be invaluable with a few additions:
1) Checkboxes (not just radio)
2) email alerts when completed to Form owner(s)
3) Ability to attach files (20-50mb)
4) Ability to turn completed forms into tasks or "to do lists"
5) "if this... then" when creating the questions would be great. So some questions might "unlock" other questions.(slightly different than branching).
6) ability to link dates to a shared calendar (making due dates and reminders possible
Astri Fretheim commented
Yes please to all of this!
When adding this as a webpart, particularly in the use for polls, we want to be able to display the results after the user has submitted.
James Jones commented
Allowing multiple answers enables checkboxes. Radio buttons indicate single choice.
James Jones commented
These should really be submitted as separate requests. For example #2 is already there, although not natively with forms. This can be down with Microsoft Flow.
#5 receives my top vote. I see branching based on the question, but not on the response to the question. For example, if the answer is "Yes" to Question 1, I'd like the user to be routed to Question 2. If the answer to Question 1 is "No", I'd like the user to be routed to Question 3 and to bypass Question 2. Is that already possible?
Ability to format font
Brian Farkas commented
Most of these exist. I suggest you explore the product some more.
1. Multiple choice can have multiple answers, same as checkboxes.
2. This is an option.
3. This really is a bad idea. You could link to a document stored in a web location, it is a better practice. Image uploads are already possible if that is your goal.
4. You can do this using flows.
5. This is an option already, it is called branching.
6. This would be nice. But, couldn’t you just make a shared calendar with the due date, and add the link to the form in description?
I came here to suggest a couple that you have already made so I will vote on the next level of forms as well. I just want to make sure we are on the same page for number 3, I am interested in the end user being able to upload a small picture or two along with their form submission. As for number 5, while I can make branching work, I would also prefer if-then ability to help clean up the form. I currently have a form thats over 20 "questions" long when I really only need to gather about 5 pieces of information. If-then, rather than branching back and forth and around would be much better in this case.