I suggest you ...

ability to e-mail user's responses back them

ability to e-mail user's responses back them, of course the user has to put the e-mail as on of the questions. Also a way to put this at the end of form. "A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided." MICROSOFT FORMS MUST be better than Google forms/surveys! Google forms has that option. See example.

1,062 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

65 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Leonard Zdrill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google Forms has a function where the filler of the form can enter an email address of someone, the function validates if it is a valid email address, and then the form results can be emailed to that email address. Although I have a flow set up now that sends the form results into an email to me, I still have to bounce the email back to various stakeholders.

It would be awesome if the filler could enter the email addresses to route and then I would not have to bounce each one to get the distribution I would like to see.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

回答者が回答の内容を控えとして残しておく必要があるケースが多いですね。

• Mark Butt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've built an auto-response template with Microsoft Flow, along with a little convert tool which changes the form time stamp from the default UTC time zone to my local one. It works perfectly and is far superior to my experience with Google Forms as I can also BCC the form responses to other e-mail addresses not to mention include all sorts of HTML in my auto-response template such as images, links, etc.

• Jose R Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of right now it's really hard for our various Admin in our district to leave Google Forms. Principals are required to conduct classroom walkthroughs, they are then required to provide feedback to the teacher being surveyed. They would like the ability to have the results sent to that teacher , right after the survey is completed. As of right now Google Forms has you beat, and we cannot offer Principals a solution. We even tried looking at Flow to automate the process and no luck. We reached out to Microsoft over 18 months ago. If someone here has had some success using flow please reach out to me. JRG @ fusd. net

• Merethe Stave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

According to Twitter @Microsoft Forms July 1th Microsoft is working on this. What is the latest status? I would love to have this for my customer, pretty please! :-)

And its possible, in the mail, I need to have an excel or PDF with the content of response.

• Tim Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just started using MS Forms today. It seems a few people are just after a notification when someone completes a form.

There is an option in settings for the form "Email notification of each response". I have ticked this box and get an email notification to let me know a the form has a new response.

Only the creator of the form gets the notification. There is no option to type a recipient address.

I am still trying to find a way to get the actual form data in an email.

I would like our forms to email individuals assigned to dealing with the responses. The IT department tend to set these up on behalf of other users. Its the other users that need the response feedback and not just the individual that filled the form in. This would streamline our GDPR breach reporting interface, where hopefully teams can then respond and report to the ico within the 72 hour time period.

Having this functionality as an option when designing the form would be extremely helpful. i.e. 'Email the respondent a copy of their responses?'.

Obviously this would need to be a copy of the question and their response otherwise it could look very confusing!

• Joe S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is incredibly important for responders because they will have an email record of their submission in case they need to follow up later.

• Natalia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cuando una persona responde a tu cuestionario a través de Forms, que la aplicación se capaz de enviar un mensaje automático de vuelta. Por ejemplo, de agradecimiento por haber contestado a la encuesta. Que este mensaje sea modulable por la persona que crea la encuesta.

• EChappelear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would save me so much time. I think I spend 45 minutes printing the pdf version of the form and another 45 minutes emailing it back to the 40 people in my office who requested a copy.

I agree Google forms can do this. Step up Microsoft!

← Previous 1 3 4

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.