I suggest you ...

Branding improvement - Custom theme, logo, background image, header, CSS

Would like to be able to customize colors, background images, fonts, of all sections of forms. Would really like to be able to change the header to include a full width image option, and to be able to remove text and their spaces in areas that do not require them.

If we could design and upload our own complete themes that would be wondrous, but any type of customizing to help with the overall design would be great.

658 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Glen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KayLex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to remove\edit the header and footer is a must for my company.

• YH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new updates (19 Oct 2018) is a step in the right direction but in order for Forms to compete with the likes of Survey Monkey, Question Pro, JotForms, etc, there needs to be a lot more.

The ability to modify the look and feel precisely is very important to my client's Corporate Identity. They are leaning towards QuestionPro in this respect as it allows a CSS to be embedded to change it to the way it looks precisely to they need . The forms feature set (question types, rules, etc) in QP is also very complete.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must have in my opinion. I would love to create a custom style sheet.

• Kim brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The benefits of having Microsoft forms that integrate well with flow are greatly outweighed by competition third party forms because you can design them to match company branding.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From a marketing / brand standards point of view we need the colours on the background to be correct please!

• Anne Millar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a lovely branded (Yellow) Christmas themed image to use as a forms theme. But the head Microsoft Forms has supplied becomes a dirty brown! Looks really awful - can we change it please

• Danielle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, anyone from MS looking and this and doing this? Bc it's an obvious one to do.

Different colors allows for easier differentiation of forms. Especially when they can't be placed in folders.

• Donia Strand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! It sure doesn't look good that when you choose to upload a theme that the header of the Form stays green.

• Yassin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the possibility for corporate branding customisation. It's very important nowadays with all the spam and business filters.

Agreed, been about a year, you'd think this would be higher on the list of improvements.

To add to this, adding more themes would be great, but making them customisable would be a great deal better. I'd like to be able to choose a specific brand colour for the theme. Also, adding a background image changes the colour theme for the header / buttons which is insane. Need to be able to upload a background image and still have full control over the theme colour.

I would like to modify theme colors and upload company logos to the header/footer

Yes! Need branding options. Some design options would be helpful as well - text alignment, fonts, etc.

I too have noticed that after switching from Go Daddy to office 365, the quality of images are really bad

Import color codes or at least use an eyedropper. Heading color should be customizeable separate from the background theme. For example, use the blue sky background with one of our corporate colors in the heading.

← Previous 1 3

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.