I suggest you ...

allow form responses to be sent to an email or multiple emails. we are trying to use microsoft form instead of google docs to no avail

My school wants to use microsoft form instead of google docs since our district is pushing the use of microsoft office products however the microsoft form does not allow you to send form responses to an email or to multiple emails. We want to be able to enter teacher feedback into the form and email the responses to the teacher, assistant principal and principal. Currently google docs allows us to email the form responses and chart our entries. Microsoft form using flow will only allow you to get a notification that a response has been entered which does us no good at all. we would have to copy and paste the info into a separate email which defeats the point of using the form at all

155 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow multiple email addresses to be notified when a response to a form is received.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be excellent if at the end of survey, it could fire of an email to set series of defined emails.

• Leiza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I assumed that the response with a survey form or feedback to a quiz will send an email to the quiz taker and the owner but it didn't do anything. I hope this gets implemented soon.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just tried this - Flow will let you use one of the responses as the TO: email address. Will that do what you want? You would have to type the teacher email address as a response to a question, and use that response as the TO: line. Then in Flow static set the email address of the principal & AP.

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.