I suggest you ...

Allow sharing forms results.

Allow sharing Microsoft Forms results with team members.

157 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    it's done  ·  ruoyingl responded  · 

A result summary sharing feature is enabled in Forms. With the result url, anyone can view the results summary.
    You can find the “Create summary link” in “…” in responses page.

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

que pueda leer los campos de del formulario desde la url y cargen automaticamente en las respuestas del excel.

I would like to be able to "share" quiz/test results with peers/parents, or "class results" with teams, etc.

Thank you! I appreciate being able to share the summary, however, it seems that the "More Details" link on the responses is inaccessible. Is there a way to enable that feature, please?

Allowing users to see live results of company surveys would really drive engagement (just think of all those surveys you see on websites, twitter etc. It's the desire to see what everyone else thinks that makes you want to quickly fill in the survey.

Being able to toggle this on or off would be great.

So you can share the information with colleagues, but they can't amend anything. Essentially, read-only access to the form.

Yes - this would be a great addition. We send out surveys externally and we'd like the participants to view the results and/or export to Excel.

• sandra lawler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have 3 managing the quizzes so we have to keep reposting the collaboration link to a masterfile to share results as they come in and you have copied into My Forms the responses should dynamically update

Yes - visually results are so much better than excel analysis - need to be able to share these

• Nirav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a way to just share form response Summary page with charts and graphics. Currently I can get the link to share but it gives full access to form questions and data to people. I don't see any way to share response summary alone. For time being I have created the flow to collect form response in separate excel sheet and I am sharing that sheet with the people who submitted the survey. ( I am using it for attendance marking )

Having a way to share the summary on the Responses page will be helpful when sharing results with management and team members.

• Christian Walling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely yes. There should be a "Share" Button on the results page to generate a link to the results. Obviously these results should only show the summary, without the links to the details.

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.