• google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thomas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    it's done  ·  Adminnakul madaan (Admin, Microsoft Forms) responded  · 

Dear users,

Thanks for the votes and all the feedback!

We just released Forms app v1.0 in Teams and now you will all be able to use it. With this integration, you can:

1. Create a shared form or insert a form to collaborate/ show results/collect responses
    2. Setup a Forms connector to receive daily summary of responses
    3. Conduct a quick poll with Forms bot

For more details you can refer to: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Forms-Blog/Microsoft-Forms-works-great-with-Microsoft-Teams/ba-p/109915

Happy to get your further feedback!

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adminnakul madaan (Admin, Microsoft Forms) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello users,
        As you know, we released this feature few weeks back and now we would like to collect your feedback on your usage of tabs, quick poll bot, connector. We will appreciate if you can spend couple of minutes to fill this survey:
        https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR6v6OziyTyhAkdNq74Dyj9BUOE5BWExQTU9XVjhRMENURVhIRTY2T1ZSSy4u

• Devinder Gill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi

It looks like the connector has a bug in it. We're unable to select a form via the connector. Logged a ticket with support and they had the same issue.

• Oscar Zenteno Lazo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally I use Teams in Office 365 for education, for the courses I teach. So my specific suggestions (implementation requests) regarding the integration of Forms in Teams are:

1. At the time it is added in a channel, as a tab to Microsoft Forms (a questionnaire specifically), either for a new or an existing form, there is the possibility of:

(a) At the time of insertion in the "Who can fill out this form" section there is the possibility to restrict it to team members only. Currently, the form can only be restricted to "Any user with the link can reply" and "Only the people in my organization can reply". Then the option "Only team members" should be added as a sub-option of "Only people in my organization can respond". This would help any other user who has the URL cannot apply to the test.

(b) In the case of the creator, he can see the questions and ratings obtained within the Teams.

2. In the results tab of the questionnaires, there should be tabs that allow grouping the way in which the results are presented.

For example, in the case of the "Summary"tabs, there must be a summary bar graph or other type of graph that shows "Distribution of total scores"information. That is to say by the x-axis, the marks obtained and on the y-axis and the number of participants. The bars then represent which score has been obtained by how many participants.
        The questions should also be listed, where there have been more errors in a section called for example "Frequently Asked Questions". That is, questions with less than 50% correct answers should appear.
        In the case of questions plus a percentage greater than 50% of correct answers also in their respective section.

Tab "Review responses", is already implemented.

Pending comments.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are using this constantly in conjunction with Teams. Please add this as a choice!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could make a Tab to the URL in Teams and use the Embed code (under sharing options I beleive) to add it as a webpart in Sharepoint.

• Uwe Sachweh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integrate MS Forms in Ms Teams via Bot functionality would be awesome. make that better then Polly.

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.