I suggest you ...

add Forms as a Trigger for a Flow

It would be great to be able to create a Flow from a submitted response in Forms.

72 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeff VanderlaanJeff Vanderlaan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Luke LoganLuke Logan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've found you can set this up with Flow, but, so far, I've had about a 5% success rate of actually receiving the email I set it up to send me. Not sure what is configured incorrectly as there is little guidance from MSFT on this issue.

Would have been nice if they had left Excel Surveys in place until Forms was actually working correctly.

• Dirk DulferDirk Dulfer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd would like to see the option to trigger a webhook on submission. This would allow for not only Flow, but also e.g. Azure Functions, Automation, a WebApi,...

• Dusty YoungDusty Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1. It would great to attach forms to Stream, so we could use them together as a Learning Management System (LMS). We would use Stream for training videos and attach Quizzes to those videos using Forms.

• JKJK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. Some basic automation triggered by a Form would be great. As an organization, we'd love to be able to steer users to Forms + Flow as a replacement for InfoPath which has been sunsetted.

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.