I suggest you ...

To enable sharing settings through user authentication and group setting

We would like to use shared fuctions (Share pane, Share as a template, Share to collaborate) at our university.
However, we are hesitant to use the sharing fuction to fear the leakage of URLs.

Since there are so many teachers and students in our university, it is risky to share Forms to an unspecified number of users due to URLs leakage.
We are supporsed to share on a group basis, and are wary of the leakage of URLs.

We would like to sharing settings through user authentication, and would like to enable group setting.
(In group setting, we guess that it is convenient to use Azure AD users and security groups.)

20 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

HassyHassy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.