I suggest you ...

add upload attachment for uploading a document, image, etc...

add upload attachment for uploading a document, image, etc...

1,266 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

195 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be ideal. Ability to upload multiple attachments is essential. The ability to determine the location for each attachment (e.g. Sharepoint Library/folder) and a predetermined name structure, based off user entry in other fields would be ideal), would make forms a must have application for us.

• Laetitia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I desperately need this feature to create some sort of course application forms so applicant can upload supporting documents. Thanks

• Thomas Kunka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we please get an update/eta on this?

Even if it is a month or three or even six out - that is valuable information for anyone who has to have this feature for their upcoming projects. I have such a project and knowing whether I need to look at another tool or wait until this functionality is added to forms is important for my planning. I want to use Forms because of the simplicity and integration with SharePoint and Flow. I can wait a month, maybe two. I can't wait three to six months.

• Jeff Reisner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi please add this feature ASAP! I spent the past week developing a great new Forms-based Flow with Sharepoint, 365 and Approvals for a new contract approval process but I got stuck at this point because I needed to require that the contract be attached to trigger the approval, and Forms could not do that :-(

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having this feature sure would be nice. I'm trying to decide whether to use Microsoft Forms (our institution has a subscription) or Google Forms (using my private email) to get the job done. Looks like it's not quite there.

I'd imagine the issue is where the files will go once attached. Is it possible for the location of the form/excel file to automatically become a folder once a user opts to have an 'add attachment' component on his/her form, with a message indicating that the form location will be refreshed as a result?

• Maizura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All the best to the team!! Cant wait for this feature release! Our user dying to have the uploading 'button' :)

• Michael Wheatland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very much interested in this feature.
        More options for types of questions including signature collection, GPS location, Photo upload would be very helpful.
        I look forward to seeing what MS comes up with.

Any ETA? I thought I saw something about early March. I have a critical application that needs this. Knowing what to tell folks would be nice. :-)

• Benz Basa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will this be out anytime this march? This will be of great addition to somehow complete the form as it is. Hoping for an ETU for this matter

• Deepak Naidu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please share update on this. Would love to see this available for a project that I am working on.

• Kimmy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great as I'm trying to use Forms as a job application platform- people would need to upload a resume. Please work hard and fast to get this update out!

Any updates on this feature? I have a critical and pressing need that hinges on attaching images to forms and triggering a Flow. I think this will make short work of my project when it is available but my campus is getting a bit anxious. Being on hold in need of a feature that is in the works is not what my leadership wants to hear. More information on current status would be nice. An expected release date would be ideal.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.