I suggest you ...

add upload attachment for uploading a document, image, etc...

add upload attachment for uploading a document, image, etc...

4,469 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

821 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Microsoft Forms Pro in public preview, I thought it would be part it, but sadly it is not. Please implement this feature as soon as possible.

• Lori commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Working at a large university, this feature is desperately needed. Is there an update as to when this may be available?

• JL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Concur that this is a much-needed and overdue feature for Microsoft Forms.

• Mustafa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have been working on the attachment feature since Jan 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ian Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My work is still using Google Forms as the response option as they include a file upload. Everything else we run is through Office 365.

• Tyler Mowreader commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup, could really use it here too... Not being able to upload pictures is stopping us from implementing a test SharePoint site at the moment...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a CRITICAL feature that is holding MS Forms back dramatically. Until then, my organization (large university staff and faculty) will be using Google forms. Please add this feature to MS forms. Thank you!

• Alasdair Dockar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding my frustrations that an incredibly basic idea raised in 2017, and "being worked on" since Jan 2018 is STILL not implemented.

O365 is such a disappointment, especially Flow and Forms, really good ideas, but sadly still in Beta.

This is truly needed; it would make us decide on Forms rather than having users upload files to a SharePoint space, and then paste a file link to a text box in Forms.

• Rupa Desai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely agree, this sure will be a turning point in using MS Forms on wider scale with lot of our requests. Any update on when this feature might be made available will be great.

This would be game changing - most of our forms are VERY basic - but some of them require an attachment. For these forms we need to use a third party product at the moment - any update would be good please!

I would also like to know the status of this one. Can you please provide an update?

• Michael Seddon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we have an update on this please? There's nothing on the roadmap to hint at this, other than the mysterious Forms Pro - will this feature be a part of that offering?

• Kollin Freise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without file attachment I could not use Microsoft Forms... Would be nice if this feature will be implemented as soon as possible.

This would be amazing and allow significantly stronger adoption of Forms with my Team.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.