I suggest you ...

add upload attachment for uploading a document, image, etc...

add upload attachment for uploading a document, image, etc...

938 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

144 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • benshing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's extreme important in my workflow, that's why I still have a gmail account for

• Ciaran McIvor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey all,

I'm glad you are working on implementing this. Having this ability will defiantly help our business submit dilapidation reports, photos are essential to the process. We already us all Microsoft products so using Microsoft Forms will be more natural for everyone. Is there any ETA for when this will be available?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a building inspector and all the inspectors and contractors I've talked with need to be able to attach photos and more to use as a Forms as a reporting log.

• Charlene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will the ability to add attachments to a MS Form be added? We would like to use MS Forms instead of another product since this is part of Office 365, but we need to be able to upload attachments or have an idea on timeline if this is a feature that will be added soon. Thanks!

• J. Kevin Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where would it go? The attachment has to be stored somewhere and communicated to someone. And then there's that pesky information governance concern (privacy, retention, disposition, etc.)... That said, great idea! :)

• Gerda König commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Kathyl,

That's great news. Could you please also announce an expected release date? This information is very important to me, because the company I'm working in, decides currently whether we can use Microsoft Forms when the feature is live.

Thank you in advance!

• Philip Worrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great to know you are working on it. I look forward to the updates.

I have several small projects where business users need me to create forms and changes in Sharepoint when a Microsoft form would do the job quicker and easier. The reason we have to use Sharepoint is because they need people to attach files to their forms. It also means managing identities for these people, due to own security policies for people to access Sharepoint.

Thanks

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.