I suggest you ...

add upload attachment for uploading a document, image, etc...

add upload attachment for uploading a document, image, etc...

278 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RobRob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could have one of our developers design this up in PowerApps; but instead, I'll be using Google forms until this is implemented in Microsoft Forms..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if it were possible for a attachment to be added to a response, for example to add an excel spreadsheet. Not sure how this would work with collating responses but perhaps just a link?

• Ken CobleKen Coble commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I currently utilize a form that is feeding a list in a team site. The form was created in infopath because it allows the team to provide feedback on the knowledge base. They are encouraged to upload screenshots and relevant documents. However, Forms doesn't allow me to replace the infopath form. I think this would be a good option to be able to add when creating those types of forms.

• AdamAdam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having attachments saved as part of a response changes the value of Forms from a simple Survey Monkey competitor to being able to create very specific databases of information, that cannot be easily replicated.

• RyanRyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needed for bug reporting (Upload screenshot of your error)!! Pretty please Microsoft :)

• Taavi SeppTaavi Sepp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a use case for uploading attachments - cyber security checklist and privacy impact assessment where recipients have to evidence their statements (certificates, etc.). Having it all in one place avoids need for additional email traffic and upload locations.

Upload to onedrive for business or a Sharepoint site would be awesome.
        As other have mentioned this is now offered by Google Forms. So the pressure is on.

Google Forms now offers this function, so it will become the recommended solution unless this feature is added to Microsoft Forms.

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.