I suggest you ...

add upload attachment for uploading a document, image, etc...

add upload attachment for uploading a document, image, etc...

3,016 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

497 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JCG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes need this to move forward with using this product. You should look at the feature set for some of the other form packages out there like jotform etc.

• Dan Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kathy L., Microsoft... Update please? Shall we go in another direction? I guess I'm going to Google Forms since we can't get up update from Microsoft???

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great addition to the forms. If you can provide when this will be available, we can set the expectations accordingly

Minha empresa também trabalha com a microsoft a um bom tempo, no projeto que tomos com o Forms só falta esse recurso de realizar upload de imagens para que consigamos fechar o ciclo. tem previsão de quando este recurso estará disponivel?

• darren jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any update to this if it is not close to completion i need to move to a different platform.

Been waiting for this feature for many months . Hope you can provide us with more info about the status. thanks

• Maruf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

April 6, 2017 feedback submitted. Jan 5 2018 replied "Working on it". It is Nov 13, 2018 still missing this feature.

MS

please don't let your customers beg for updates.
        it's very unprofessional to declare one thing and disappear for almost a year.

my company works with Microsoft for many years. MS forms is the tool that we work with.

As your customer i'm asking , again, Please response to me and all my friends below and give us ETA.

As reflected in the may comments below - document attachment options for forms would be a huge advantage - ETA on delivery of this functionality will help our institution decide on "next steps" regarding survey/quiz platforms.

• Pamela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, is there any update on the stage or progress of this development?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.