I suggest you ...

List of people who answered and who didn't

It would be helpfull to know who answered and who didn't. Also the option to send them a reminder.

162 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Steve Pouillon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the ability to send a form out to a group through email. I would like it if you could only see those who completed the form but not their responses. Make the responses anonymous.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful to be able to send the survey to a set group and then see in that group who has not responded. An automatic reminder could be set up for the non-responders.

• Zhiqian Wu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to manage the responders. To know who hasn't responded is more important to the others.

• Gianluca Delfrate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's useful that i can know email's address about who answers to module or test, especially if tue users ara external froma the organization

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A nice feature that exists in Survey Monkey is the ability to track who has/has not responded to surveys. Then you can send out reminder e-mails to those who haven't responded without resending the survey out to the entire group again.

• Edvard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes I need to get answers from all "invited" people - it would be great to be able to define the invitees (by email address) and then send reminders only to those who have not answered yet. Like in Doodle, for example.

• Michael Tontchev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Steve, great idea!

Until such a feature comes out, to find who has answered a quiz, consider clicking "post scores" and looking at that view to see a list of responders.

• Elaine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability/function/option to set auto reminders closer to the end date will be helpful

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.