I suggest you ...

Print the Form (not only results, just the empty form)

The empty form in Forms would be possible to print or export as an PDF.

860 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Christer Burman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

102 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Printing forms will help tremendously. I need to be able to print for Special Education students and for those who are not able to log in to take a quiz on the computer. Please add this feature!

Please add the feature to print a blank copy in Microsoft Forms. I have special ed students that do better with a paper copy and then input it into forms. I have to copy and paste into Microsoft Word and then adjust the settings which is time consuming. thank you.

• A teacher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to print forms assessments. t. Also, it would be nice to be able to sort the names easier for grading purposes.

I would love to print my forms since I use them as assessments in my classroom

To print a form that was a test, I put the link into onenote, hit control plus A, hit control plus c, then opened word and pasted it. I was able to manipulate it for my special education students who needed it read to the them

• Ant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want to be able to create PDFs of the completed forms if needed, but your results provide an option to show the whole form only the question and answers. It doesn't even include the title of the form. It's been nearly 2 years.

I'd like to "print my form/save in PDF format" in order to archive its content.

• David Beegle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a high school teacher and many times I may have one or two students who cannot access the form for whatever reason. It would be monumental in my usage of this tool for in class purposes.

• Johann Campos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's necessary to have the possibility to print the blank form... teachers and researchers use them a lot.

• Tana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some students are gone on the days we take quizzes but I do not have a computer they can use in the classroom all of the time. It would be amazing if I could print a form and give it to those students. Also, there are some days when the computers are scheduled to be in our rooms but someone else decided to keep them and there needs to be an easy back-up plan... aka printing the quiz.

As a teacher not every student has a tablet or a phone and we need the ability to print the quiz out as if it is made in WORD. Some IEP's require paper and pencil as well. I cannot believe the empty forms cannot be printed.

I help over 3000 teachers and this request is the most requested feature. Students need a hard copy and some students require paper copy as part of their educational plan.

Our organization would like the ability to print the questions also. The ability to multipurpose forms as quizzes and print them for administering them would be ideal. IE: Randomize a print without answers, along with a key for that print. Allows faculty to print a newly randomized order each term.

• William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some people just won't get along with computers. In some situations, it would just work to hand the printed version of the form to the people who'll fill it and say "here, please, fill this form". And then someone who understands the computer as a tool can take the answers to the online version.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.