I suggest you ...

Print the Form (not only results, just the empty form)

The empty form in Forms would be possible to print or export as an PDF.

1,169 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Christer Burman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

120 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree, there needs to be an option to print or export a blank form to pdf or word, we are required to provide both electronic and hard copy forms in the same layout/format etc.

Print or save the form with or without a result.
        The printout should look the same as when answering the form.

I agree. I have a visual impairment and find it easier to proof read printed documents.

I completely agree. Why would you create something without that ability. It boggles the mind. And why haven't you fixed this yet given the obvious interest?

• Rhonda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe there appears to be no option to print forms (the questions) as they appear! As a Maths teacher, I gave my class an online quiz - brilliant feedback was received. However, when the students wanted a printed copy of the quiz to study, I couldn't print the document without screen-shotting a page at a time! PLEASE Microsoft PLEASE include a print option ASAP!

I agree with almost everyone. Printing or exporting should and must be an option.

• Johannes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We were intending to use Forms for feedback for a conference and let participants choose themselves whether they want the classic version on paper or an online form. It was quite late in the process that we figured out that it can't be easily printed, please fix this!

• Kiki Adi Kurnia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I stop using Microsoft form as it unable to print whole form; I had to make it manually screen shot one page after another. I may use it back if Microsoft form has this print feature. For now, bye!

• Victoria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need to be able to print the form in PDF format to be able to migrate over from Survey Monkey

• Linda Lindberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Print or save the form with or without a result.
        The printout should look the same as when answering the form.

I completely concur. I stopped using socrative.com to jump on the MS Forms/Teams combination bandwagon at my school, but the inability to print a pdf of my quiz/test like I could on other tools is an issue.

Print or PDF for legal Documentation (in my case: graduation work) would be a great and usefull function.

Hope to get this Feature soon 😀

Printing forms will help tremendously. I need to be able to print for Special Education students and for those who are not able to log in to take a quiz on the computer. Please add this feature!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
      • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
      • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
      • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
      • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
      • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.