I suggest you ...

Print the Form (not only results, just the empty form)

The empty form in Forms would be possible to print or export as an PDF.

1,411 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Christer Burman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

133 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • hgn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is so logical to be able to do that, that it is a dealbreaker in our department.

• Char commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So glad I am not alone. Honestly I need to keep a record of the forms I use - I would like to be able to print my Microsoft Form without responses. Printing or saving to PDF is basic and should be a function that is available.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would really like to print a blank Microsoft Form. Please add this feature Microsoft!

• Shirley Kerr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would allow staff to keep a record of forms available, prepare solutions as well as provide learners with no ICT (yes, there are still some) access to the same activities.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess we'll just have to keep requesting this...my reasons match those of many people above, it's a really simple feature, let us do this

• Heathh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Printing or save to PDF is a basic and required function of forms in most industries. Please add!

• Marie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a requirement to have a physical copy to submit in addition to electronic versions. I can't continue using forms without the ability to print the completed form.

You can copy and past the document into Microsoft Word with the same exact formatting. I also agree that they should have a print option.

It's hard to believe this request was submitted in 2016 and now into 2019 there hasn't even been a response from Microsoft... It can't be that large of a request to fulfill. Please add this functionality.

Totally agree, there needs to be an option to print or export a blank form to pdf or word, we are required to provide both electronic and hard copy forms in the same layout/format etc.

Print or save the form with or without a result.
    The printout should look the same as when answering the form.

I agree. I have a visual impairment and find it easier to proof read printed documents.

I completely agree. Why would you create something without that ability. It boggles the mind. And why haven't you fixed this yet given the obvious interest?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.