Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Connect results to Excel as a data source rather than opening a new workbook each time

The form is great in terms of collecting responses. That said, if you need to view all the data at once, you need to open the form results in Excel. If you do that, it appears to open a separate result each time. There is no way to edit the results workbook. For example, I want to add a column to the results where I can keep track of whether or not I have contacted the person since they have filled out the form. If I add that column to the table, it will be gone when I next click…

594 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

43 comments  ·  Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Forms users,

Thanks for using Microsoft Forms and providing feedback.

We just enabled a new feature “Forms for Excel” for all Microsoft Forms customers. When you create Forms for Excel in your OneDrive for Business / modern SharePoint team sites, you will get an Excel workbook at the same time. All the responses data will show up in your Excel workbook in real time.

You could get more detail from – https://aka.ms/formsforexcel

Please be free to leave comments if you have any question.

Regards,
      Microsoft Forms Team

• Allow Form to be added as web part

I am not sure if it possible currently or not. Is it possible to add Forms created as web part on SharePoint pages? If we can add the quiz created as web part on SharePoint pages, it would really be helpful.

93 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        thinking about it  ·  ruoyingl responded

Thanks for your suggestion!

SharePoint page support embed content. Currently you can copy the embed code of a form (click “Share” button, select “Embed” in “send and collect responses” section ) and past the code to SharePoint. The form will show as a web part on Sharepoint page.
        We will continue thinking about improving the experience.

• Seed this forum with your ideas

UserVoice pro tip #1:
        Your customers are full of ideas, but people are more likely to contribute if they're not among the first. Add your own ideas now!

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
        • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
        • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
        • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
        • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
        • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.