For eDiscovery purposes, need a way to view and export all forms for all users. Ideally, it would be discoverable from Security & Compliance Center60 votes
Hi dear all,
Please let us know more of this feature. In particular,
1. When you search for some results, which one(s) they will used as search criteria
o Form designers
o Forms responders
o Keyword in Form title
o Keyword in Forms question
o Keyword in Form responses
2. What result you expect to see as Preview in what format?
3. When export the result, what’s the preferred format?
o PDF for each responses?
o A single file for all responses, eg Excel, CSV
o A Jason blob contains all responses
4. How updated the SCC data need to be? Daily update, hour update or real time?
I suggest Microsoft Forms team to think of an option to create folders and then create forms in it.
So that I can have all the forms related to one activity in one folder and also searching becomes easy.
Moreover, the dashboard looks clutter free.
Kindly give a thought.3,112 votes
Thanks all for your feedbacks and suggestions. As you may noticed, we’ve added two features to help you find target forms easier:
1. Search box. You can find a form by search the form name or form owner.
2.Form’s theme is shown in form card. If you are using different themes for different type of forms, it’s easier to find out forms by color.
Does the new feature help? Could you tell us more if the new feature doesn’t solve your problem?
- Don't see your idea?