Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. one response a day from single user in ms forms

Hi Team
    Can we restrict one user to submit one ms forms in particular time interval like 10 hours or 24 hours gap interval.

THe same person will not allow to resubmit another response in restricting some time interval

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow FORMS to redirect to a person other than the form creator

In my GCC version of Forms, there is no setting to modify who receives the form response. it only goes to me but I need it to redirect to a specific email address. I don't have Forms Pro and work in government. I don't have the Flow that I've read about in forums.
    am I missing a solution to this need?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow FORMS to redirect to a person other than the form creator

In my GCC version of Forms, there is no setting to modify who receives the form response. it only goes to me but I need it to redirect to a specific email address. I don't have Forms Pro and work in government. I don't have the Flow that I've read about in forums.
    am I missing a solution to this need?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to add a Completed checkbox aligned with a survey response

We need to track our survey responses within SharePoint and add a column that can be checked when completed. This would not be part of the survey, but for the survey receivers only.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. allow to copy/move Group Forms to My Forms (organize Forms Library)

allow to copy/move Group Forms to My Forms (organize Forms Library)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Formu taşıma

Oluşturduğum formu farklı ekibe taşıyamıyorum.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Form's file upload function

Hello,
    On my sharepoint site, I integrate a form (Microsoft Forms).
    My form's file upload function does not work from a smartphone (files seem not to load).
    An explanation ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. post form Quiz results/score to sharepoint

Is it possible to get a msforms quiz score to post to a list in sharepoint

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Save the form as a "DRAFT"

I want to allow my clients save the forms as "draft" so they will complete a part of it, and the rest later

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Create Form from SharePoint List

Allow the option to create a custom form for a SharePoint list using Microsoft Forms instead of a Power App. For a normal business user creating a custom form in Power Apps is not very easy. Forms is very light weight and much more user friendly. But content is not connected to SharePoint, so you have to export to excel then upload back into SharePoint.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. upload attachment into Azure Blob Storage instead creator's Onedrive

Currently, image attached in Forms is uploaded into creator's Onedrive for Business. Would be great if can upload directly into Azure blob storage as alternative instead of using flow to copy the file from Onedrive into Blob.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. yt6erf6vyh7cyh

rabsrxytgdvf cy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to flag a specific question to redirect to another information platform

If a question is presented with a particular response the Form will generate an immediate removal and redirect to another location. Thus the form can not be completed given the answers provided.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The new cloud/sharepoint format is horrible.

The new Sharepoint sites are HORRIBLE. They are not user friendly. It is very apparent that MS did not design SharePoint with users (not computer geeks) in mind. Please redesign this site to make it user friendly. Test it with real world users not computer experts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to hide the form title when embedded in a SharePoint page

It would be very useful to have the ability to hide the title block for a form when embedding it into a SharePoint page.

It would improve the ability to format the look of the form on the page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.