Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add comment functionality

Question
    1. Yes
    2. No
    If No please comment..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Good

saya suka dengan microsoft 365. semua terbantu dan memudahkan pekerjaan saya

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Por favor, se debe en Forms mejorar: compartir - opciones de respuesta - las horas permita programar exactamente, no cada 15 m l

Se debe en Forms mejorar: compartir - opciones de respuesta - las horas. Permita programar exactamente, no cada 15 minutos, no estoy de acuerdo. Es una opción que le impide programar más exacto el tiempo cuando toma una evaluación.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enable Dicate and Read Aloud feature in Teams Chat

I support many learners with literacy difficulties that use the learning tools across the Microsoft suite of Apps. However, these features are not available in Teams chat and reduces the interaction and engagement of those with literacy difficulties because they can become embarrassed with not being able to read and respond.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Improve the accessibility of the form for people who are vision impared and are using screen readers

The form does not correctly read all fields when using screen readers (such as JAWS) for people who are vision impaired. There are a few key issues that are not accessible:
    1. The description field is not identified; people using screen readers are missing this information which can be used to explain the context of the form
    2. The message before question 1 that notes their email address will be automatically recorded is not identifiable by the screen reader; the first text that is read is question 1
    3. Questions asking to attach a file in the form does not…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please prioritize including Somali, Oromo and Tigrinya in Microsoft Forms

Prioritize the following languages to increase local (Seattle) accessibility to Microsoft Forms. The City of Seattle uses Microsoft Forms to gather feedback from community members.

The top 15 languages in Seattle includes:
    • Somali (at least 10,000 residents)
    • Oromo (at least 5,000 residents)
    • Tigrinya (at least 5,000 residents)

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add better response validation.

Add response validation to say that you can't enter certain data into a certain question (like number length and content, text length and content, valid email addresses, etc.). Like Google Forms. I had a Google Form and I am trying to convert it to Microsoft Forms but I need Response Validation!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please introduce column level access as we want to send few update for specific group while retaining complete access for another group

Please introduce column-level access as we want to send few updates for the specific group while retaining complete access for another group

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. difficulties

is forms changing? I created many quizzes before and currently when I create a quiz for my class there are issues with me viewing the test to grade it? I can no longer grade the tests? it says the tests were viewed but not returned when I know my students submitted them. and the most frequent change is I gave my students a test yesterday and when I went to view them it says respondent 1 respondent 2 so I cannot see whom which test belongs to. I used forms for many tests and now I am having so many…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. there should be facility for people outside the organization to record their name as well,

Dear Programmers,
    I suggest there should be facility for people outside the organization to record there name as well.
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. allow the form to be printed out as a hard copy response per person so that it can be filed in a clients folder for example

Give the option to print a hard copy of each persons response to the form (i.e. in the same format as the form was sent to the client to be completed) so that it can be filed in a clients folder

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Saber quien entra al examen, protegerlo con una clave

Buenas tardes, sugiero que se pueda ver quien entra al examen. Como por ejemplo que deban de poner el nombre completo para que se pueda contestar el examen, que sea como la llave para poder entrar y con ello se tenga mejor control del examen. Para que no copien las preguntas y puedan hacer mal uso de ellas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. for the multilingual options I can only find Bangla India. You should have Bangla (Bangladesh)

for the multilingual options I can only find Bangla India. You should have Bangla (Bangladesh)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You should be able to limit the response to one per person for anyone who replies to your survey, not just the people in your organisation.

You should be able to limit the response to one per person for anyone who replies to your survey, not just the people in your organisation. Perhaps this can be done via an in-app email so the AI can track the sent/received email addresses?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can you add "Statement" to the Add New feature?

I'm transitioning from Typeform to Forms and I noticed that Forms doesn't have a "Statement" section for me to just leave a simple statement. For example: I'm trying to say "Pick 3-5 of the following questions to answer" and then I'll be creating questions that they can than choose to answer. However, Forms doesn't allow me to just leave "Pick 3-5 of the following questions to answer" without leaving an "answer" section for my audience to think that they need to write something in there. Hope that makes sense.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. to include " Answer X out Y questions."

The person submitting the response is expected to answer atmost X no. of questions from the available Y no. of questions. (where, X<Y, and X,Y= 1,2,3,4,5,6,...)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. to include " Answer X out Y questions."

The person submitting the response is expected to answer atmost X no. of questions from the available Y no. of questions. (where, X<Y, and X,Y= 1,2,3,4,5,6,...)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.