Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. provide online excel file of data submitted.

just like google form, please make it available in microsoft form the online realtime excel file of data submitted. not needing downloading the excel file of responses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the presentation of ranking questions in MS Forms to support screen readers

We've received use feedback that JAWS is perceiving the ranked question type in MS Forms as an image, it also doesn't support keyboard only navigation. Suggestion is that you:

• Alert creators that this is in inaccessible method (tooltip or other)

• Adapt the format so JAWS can read the content

• Test thoroughly with seeing and non-seeing keyboard users to test functionality

Forms is a great product, the ranking question admittedly isn't an obviously accessible choice but I think even just calling this out that it wouldn't comply with WCAG 2.1 AA would save a lot of time in testing and iteration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Keep copy paste formate of text when commenting the answers of the question

When I am commenting on an answer of a question the format is completely destroyed and words are cut off to the next line.
    This makes the text unreadable and to correct it, it is so time consuming.. as much as I love Forms, this is just annoying.

See picture for an example.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Multiple owners of a personal form

Ability to add a second owner to a personal form without it being a Group form. Especially important when a form owners leaves a company and it gets orphaned and forgotten. After the account is deleted, the form and data are gone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. modify response microsoft forms

We should be able to have a new microsoft forms setting which would give us access to individual responses and to modify adn/or correct thoses responses.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Trouble loading form

The form I created for my work place isn't working - it's taking customers to an error page. Information on how to resolve this would be good.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow users to change font size in Forms.

Allow users to change font size in Forms.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. forms quiz

it would be great to have a feature that in creating a quiz that you can choose 10 questions from a bank of 20 and then shuffle. this would insure when posting the quiz to students in your class that they will get different questions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Integrate better Forms with Teams/SharePoint online for Guest Users

I use Teams a lot with Guest users. The setup is that I give clases online from my University Teams and SharePoint sites with students as Guests from other University, where they have Office 365 accounts. If I want to make a Quiz with personal replies, so that students get notes, it does not allow students to enter. All the beauty of commenting answers in Forms is not accessible. The only form they can answer is anonymous, which is not sufficient for me. Guest users comprise about 80% of my collaborators. MarcinB.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Edit QR code Alt Text in Forms

It would be nice to have the ability to specify the QR Code Alt Text when generating the code in Forms or have it default to the Form Name. Right now, after saving the QR code as an image, the default alt text reads Qr code default generated

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Assignment grade transfer like gradecam

More teachers would like it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow us to link directly to in-language forms without having to use the dropdown.

I'm getting negative feedback from community members who speak languages other than English that they are having a hard time navigating the Form to access other languages. They say the dropdown is not intuitive enough. Can you make it so I can link directly to an in-language Form? Seems pretty basic, and I'm surprised this isn't already a feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Languages options for Forms

I need forms to be able to add an other language that isn't under the suggestions. I know Microsoft can support it because we can write in Inuktitut in word.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. J'aimerais que on puisse envoyer la correction avec les appréciations au répondant

J'aimerais que on puisse envoyer la correction avec les appréciations au répondant

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When reviewing responses, Add Buttons to Go First/Last Response

We have an ongoing Form that we use to collect requests,

We have over 100 responses so far, but when I get a new response, when I review the response, I see the first response.

Then I need to click the ">" button over 100 times to get to the new (last) response.

This is painful...and it's only going to get worse. :(

Can you consider adding a button to go directly to the last (or first) response? I see this sometimes as "<<" and ">>" buttons.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. give Form creators the ability to disable the option for candidates to submit another response to a form

If we are requesting feedback from someone who potentially has had a negative experience. If they are given the option to fill in the same form twice anonymously then they could potentially submit multiple negative feedback

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow students to turn in Form and work on form when they return to class. In progress option.

It would be great if a Form could be turned in at the end of class and then reopened next time class resumes to complete the form. This would help with students who have extended time to complete exams. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Options to save the form to your desktop, instead of it being a URL

My company has used forms to create an online aptitude test, but we can only send a URL for people to fill it out. Is there or could there be a way to save it as a file on to my computer and still get live results?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.