Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix bug where question text (such as in Likert scale question) does not wrap correctly

Text wrapping on my Likert scale questions is breaking words in half - this is happening on the descriptions at the left hand side, and for the scale descriptors as well. Occasionally this appears to fix itself, but I have tested sending the link to multiple people and they all get this error.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it possible for respondents to polls to only vote once when allowing anyone to view the poll/form. Is this already possible? How?

We need to be able to control voting on motions/polls for our AGM and other meetings by only allowing a person to vote once . This is available if we restrict polls to persons within our organization but need to let anyone who we allow to attend the teams meeting to voter. Is this already possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I can not find a button or switch to turn on voice to text, why doesn't it work easy? Actually it does not work, I would not pay for it.

No Voice to text, doesn't work or never worked...…
    My Idea.....Fix it....or I refuse to buy it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Prevent auto generation of links in questions

There seems to be some sort of rules that auto generate links, of course I'd like https://URL to be a link and work, but forms seems to generate randomly automatically links when other phrases are added (e.g. quiz03.cc becomes a link to nowhere).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. have a separate option for downloading spreadsheet as an xls as onedrive isnt working and i now cant access the data

one drive seems to be down and when i try to open the data in excel i just get a spinning 'loading' wheel but nothing happens. if you had a seperate button that could download the data straight into an xls spreadsheet like it used to before you linked with onedrive this would resolve this. i now have important work data that i cannot access because onedrive isnt connecting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. create a way to lock your form template so that a field cannot be accidentally deleted.

We lost 82 completed Medical Information forms and it is only because we had the data in a spreadsheet that we were able to do a mail merge document to re-create them for the students' files. Also, one of our three Induction Forms (the Medical Information) had all the surnames disappear completely.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Language of the question does not match the options (radio button)

Language or the question display in English, but the radio buttons options are display in the primary language (Malays). It blocks the submission of the forms and does not load the correct branch of question.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The form calendar not able to insert to the form (intermittent)

The calendar is not able to insert date data to form, using chrome, safari, IE. It happens intermittent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. File upload option should be common, can collect any email address for uploading files

File upload option should be enabled outside my organization also, you can collect email address of the person uploading the files. This option is available in google form.. why not in microsoft form

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. correct the lag when typing in feedback on Forms quiz.

After giving a Quiz using forms, I am attempting to provide feedback in comments option. However, there is a major lag from typing the feedback and it appearing in the box. I have made sure my cache is clear, updates and restarts are completed, etc. It took me three times as long to grade the assignment because of the lag.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Language selector not appearing

I followed the instructions to add a second language: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/send-a-form-in-multiple-languages-e948a2ea-31c8-432f-91bf-67790e226706

When I visit the form's page, the language selector does not appear in the top right. It is there in Preview mode, however. Am I missing something?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix the issue where scoring for quiz answer options which include square brackets [] does not work

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    クイズの選択肢に [] を含むと 正しく採点されない動作の改修を希望します。
    Fix the issue where scoring for quiz answer options which include square brackets [] does not work

■Description(内容):
    クイズで選択肢の設問を作成する際、選択肢のオプションを [1] など [] を含む形式で登録すると、採点が正しく行われません。
    具体的には、[スコアを投稿する] など Forms 上での採点は正しく行われるものの、[Excel で開く] をクリックし、Excelで表示した際には [] を含む選択肢の回答は得点なしとして採点されない動作になります。

この動作の改修を希望します。

When creating answer options in a quiz, if you add options such as “[1]” which include square brackets [], the scoring function does not work correctly.
    Even though the “post score” functions etc. in Forms work for scoring correctly, if you click “Open in Excel”, the answer options which include square brackets have no score, and therefore are not included…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Delete a false Form

I can't delete a Form in MS Teams.

When i go to Forms.Office.com i can delete the form, but it is still visible in Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Error in 'Open in Excel'

'Open in Excel' creates a corrupt txt download and I am unable to retrieve it as any form of data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Error in 'Open in Excel'

'Open in Excel' creates a corrupt txt download and I am unable to retrieve it as any form of data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Display names in Forms results

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Forms による集計時の表示名について
    Display names in Forms results

■Description(内容):
    Forms で作成した課題などの集計結果を確認する際、投稿者の表示名に姓名が登録されている場合、表示名ではなく、姓名が表示されてしまう。投稿者名を表示名で統一するよう、動作改修を要望します。

When viewing combined results from questions created in Forms, if the respondent has registered their surname, then their surname is shown in place of their display name. Please make it so that all respondent names are shown as display names.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Immersive Reader and numbers

When using Immersive Reader to read numbers, the reader will read the number 1,657 as "one thousand, six hundred and fifty-seven" instead of "one thousand, five hundred sixty-seven." Including the "and" in reading the number indicates a decimal point which would make the number 1,600.57, which is incorrect. It will pose a problem when teaching decimals.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I lost my image upload icon and can't get it back.... and 'help' doesn't help.

I lost my image upload icon and can't get it back.... and 'help' doesn't help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.