Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow with Likert scales to also preselect correct answers (for languages exercises)

Allow with Likert scales to also preselect correct answers (for languages exercises). I am doing a gender exercise.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable manual copy paste (Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V) of questions for students

When using the browser version of a quiz, students can easily highlight a question and hit Ctrl + C to copy questions then google answers or translate the questions. This seriously affects the security of assessments ( I am using Microsoft Teams to assign quizzes to students) and also allows for sharing of questions on social media.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Timer function for quizzes, forms

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms のクイズ、フォームのタイマー機能について
    Timer function for quizzes, forms

■Description(内容):
    クイズ、フォームに回答を開始してから、何分以内にというような制限時間を設定して回答させる、タイマー機能の追加を要望します。

Please add a way to limit the amount of time permitted to answer the questions in a quiz or form from the start.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Writing direction

First of all, I would like to thank the developers of Microsoft for creating this powerful program.
    In Microsoft Forms, I set the "Right to Left" option for writing direction (in question and answer options) , and it looks like it works fine, but after going to the next option or preview page, the English-Persian combination text is completely messy.
    Please check it and let me know if there is a solution for it and if it is not there, please correct it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When posting scores, is it possible not to show them the answer? It stopped the students from thinking on their own!

When I post scores, they can see the answers immediately. This stop them from thinking of a correct answer. They will just copy the correct ones and then leave them there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to send scores to recipients who are NOT using Microsoft Teams

I have students outside my organization, who do not use Microsfot Teams. I have trouble using the "send score", because the form seems to have no connection to the adres book from outlook.
    I use office 365 business pro.

It would be a great help to get the ability to select respondents from a outlook adres book and be able to send scores back to the respondents by clicking the button. (now I get the message that the response has been sent, but since there are is no connection to outlook, no mail has been sent.)

The work around (making…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Lock quiz answers that branch

I want students to be able to attempt each question more than once until they find the correct answer, receiving fewer points the more attempts they make—i.e. 4 points for correct on the first attempt, 3 for the second attempt, 2 for the third, 1 for the fourth. Branching could support this, since it allows for an incorrect answer to branch to another question that can be formatted as a second attempt on the first question. However, since students can just change their answer on the initial attempt after the branching is revealed, the branching becomes pointless. This would be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. a better math editor to write equation

a math editior like in Microsoft Word!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow blank forms to be printed for users that can't fill it out online

Sometimes our employees need the form in a staff review meeting and need a blank form to give to other staff members. It would be nice if we could download a PDF of the form for printing purposes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have the option to auto create quizzes for vocabulary/conjugation

I learnt about the maths MS forms and thought that something similar would be great for language learners. For example with conjugations or cases or tenses.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Open access rights to Guest at Teams

I am using Teams to share the quiz in my group. However, Forms is not allowed the Guest who is out of the organization but is invited Teams group to open and fill the quiz. I cant to record who fill and control the respond times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Scoring where there are multiple correct answers set for a quiz in Forms

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms のクイズで複数正解を設定した場合の配点について
    Scoring where there are multiple correct answers set for a quiz in Forms

■Description(内容):
    クイズの選択肢の問題で "複数回答"、"複数正解" を設定した場合、全ての正解を選択し回答した場合に限り "正解" と判定され設定した点数が加点される動作です。

各正解ごとに以下のような点数設定ができることを要望します。

配点例:
    ・正解 1 : 2 点
    ・正解 2 : 2 点
    ・正解 3 : 2 点

※ 正解 1 と 正解 3 が選択されていれば、4 点が加点

If one selects “Multiple answers” and “Multiple correct answers” for a multiple-choice question in a quiz, answering with all the correct answers gives the correct answer point score.
    We would like to assign points for each of the answers separately, like as follows:
    Example:
    Correct answer 1: 2 points …

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Scoring where there are multiple correct answers set for a quiz in Forms

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms のクイズで複数正解を設定した場合の配点について
    Scoring where there are multiple correct answers set for a quiz in Forms

■Description(内容):
    クイズの選択肢の問題で "複数回答"、"複数正解" を設定した場合、全ての正解を選択し回答した場合に限り "正解" と判定され設定した点数が加点される動作です。

各正解ごとに以下のような点数設定ができることを要望します。

配点例:
    ・正解 1 : 2 点
    ・正解 2 : 2 点
    ・正解 3 : 2 点

※ 正解 1 と 正解 3 が選択されていれば、4 点が加点

If one selects “Multiple answers” and “Multiple correct answers” for a multiple-choice question in a quiz, answering with all the correct answers gives the correct answer point score.
    We would like to assign points for each of the answers separately, like as follows:
    Example:
    Correct answer 1: 2 points …

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. add the ability for the form to link to an external Word/Excel/PPT/Image document

We are rolling out an number of assessments and it would be very helpful if we could insert a url to a Word document inside the form so users could, for example, open a word document and then answer questions about that document in the form.

Additionally we have assessments where users need to answer questions about images or scanned documents but the image quality of text inside forms is pretty terrible and as the width is max 744 pixels linking to an external image file would be a much improved scenario.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. hi i want teams to enable mcqs based tests to give total score automatically to organiser in end for all students in excel format

i want teams to enable the organiser to feed the correct option OF MCQ so that at the end of completing ALL the mcqs, once student presses submit, he/she is scored automatically and ORGANISER get results of all students in excel format. The correct option should be hidden from the student throughout.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow to upload images to the answer choices.

Allow uploading images to the answer choices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. E-mail adress of the participant must be received at the time of submit the quiz.

I HAVE SEND QUIZ TO THE STUDENTS. BUT ON COMPLETION THE QUIZ, I AM NOT GETTING RESPONDENT E-MAIL ADDRESS. SO AT THE STARTING OF QUIZ, PARTICIPANT HAS TO WRITE HIS/HER E-MAIL ADDRESS COMPULSORILY.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This form is asking for potentially sensitive information. <<< Why do I have this message?and why was the form deleted from the MY FORMS ?

This form is asking for potentially sensitive information. <<< Why do I have this message?and why was the form deleted from the MY FORMS ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please provide option of image insert in answers also in Microsoft Forms/Quiz(in Multichoice questions)

I was creating assessment sheet but got that there is no Image insert option available in answers in microsoft form but in question it is available. But in google form this facility available. plz do needful

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to use “Shuffle Questions” on forms/quizzes with sections added

■Title(件名):

セクションを追加したフォーム、クイズでの "質問をシャッフル" についての要望

Option to use “Shuffle Questions” on forms/quizzes with sections added

■Description(内容):

​​​​セクションを追加したフォーム、クイズで "質問をシャッフル" にチェックを入れることができません。

また、先に "質問をシャッフル" にチェックをいれても、セクションを追加すると "質問をシャッフル" のチェック ボックスが空欄となり、質問のシャッフルの機能が動作しません。

セクションを追加したフォーム、クイズについても、"質問をシャッフル" を有効にでき、セクションごとに質問がシャッフルできるように要望します。

It is not possible to check the “Shuffle Questions” box when a section has been added to a form.

Also, even if the “Shuffle Questions” box was checked before any sections had been added, when a section is added the box is unchecked and cannot be checked again.

We would like to be able to shuffle questions from the whole form/quiz with sections in it, and shuffle questions in each section.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 56 57
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.