Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make auto-correcting quizzes mkyre flexible

Please improve the auto-marking feature to allow for more flexibility in user responses. I have to come up with so many different versions of the same answer with different combinations of spaces in them, it's frankly ridiculous! I set quizzes getting pupils to give answers as binary numbers, for example, and have to come up with lots of versions of the same correct answer with different ways pupils might put spaces between their numbers or not. A single option to ignore space positioning in a user's answer Vs the model answer would not be overly difficult to implement though I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A button that enables the user to get all the responses as a separate pdf file for each respondent at one click and download them as a zip f

We need a button that enables the user to get all the responses as a separate pdf file for each respondent at one click and download them as a zip f

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. let wrong answers just be crossed, not go red.

As a Head and a former teacher of KS1 in the UK (5-7 year olds) I would like it if the incorrect sums did not go red - its off-putting, we don't mark in red in the UK. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Include in report/quiz subtitle and title image

Include in report/quiz subtitle and title image.
    We need to use both the individual result report and the summary report as an evidence for operators certification.
    For the validity, it is necessary to add all the details of the test that are included in the subtitle.
    Also some TEXT fields (not linked to questions) should help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow Forms to be returned to students for corrections

My teachers are using MS Forms more often to assign quizzes to students through TEAMS. They would like to ability to grade a quiz, return it, and allow students to make corrections and turn it in again.

As of now, teachers have to remember to go into settings and allow students to submit more than once, but many are not remembering and it is too late to change after they have already responded to the quiz.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Multilingual group quiz

There are great multilingual options in Forms which are very useful. For some reason, group quizzes do not have the multilingual setting available. Please allow multilingual group forms!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mandatory Pass Mark

It is great that the quiz self marks students work but what would be super is if it were to tell the student their individual overall percentage score and whether they have passed or need to retake the quiz/assessment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add TIMING to the quizes

It would be very useful if we could set time for each quiz, so the students must finish the test within e.g. 20 minutes.
    Please, allow the possibility of timing!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add mp3 as a part of a Listening Test in Music Lesson

1) I would like to add an Mp3 (Music no video)at the very beginning of the Quiz, as the basic part of a Listening Test in a Music Lesson.

2) When I preplan to send the Quiz at a specific time I would like to get a copy of the Quiz also and be able to open it and see a countdown clock. I want to see the time remaining.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add mp3 as a part of a Listening Test in Music Lesson

1) I would like to add an Mp3 (Music no video)at the very beginning of the Quiz, as the basic part of a Listening Test in a Music Lesson.

2) When I preplan to send the Quiz at a specific time I would like to get a copy of the Quiz also and be able to open it and see a countdown clock. I want to see the time remaining.
    3)I would like to have a

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add mp3 as a part of a Listening Test in Music Lesson

I would like to add an mp3 at the very beginning of the Quiz, as the basic part of a Listening Test in a Music Lesson.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change Forms back to as it was. Now you can't copy a clean copy without scores from original

In Forms you use to be able to copy a Form (quiz) and have a clean copy without the carryover of previous results. now it pulls them over with it. the instructions say to view in list and choose Copy. there is no Copy option. Forms has now become useless unless I want to hand recreate a quiz every week. I will have to look outside of Microsoft for a solution.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Respondents able to act on feedback within the form after post scores

I am a teacher currently using Forms in my online lessons for assessment purposes.

Whilst this has been fantastic and gauging where students are at, and providing written feedback using the speech bubble icon and pressing post scores, when students re-access the link and see my feedback they cannot act upon it in the same form and re-submit so I can then double-check their improvements.

This would make the process of feedback more fluid when using forms.

Many Thanks,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Math Function in Answers

All responders to use the math notation that is available in questions. That was you can past a maths question and rather than having to have answers as a choice, they can work them out themselves in the answer box.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. save forms that are not submitted before close time.

Currently when a student does not submit a form quiz before the close time their answers disappear and are not stored anywhere. I suggest that Microsoft work on saving this data for teachers. I understand that I can set the settings to accept the quiz after the due time. I do not, however, want to allow students to continue working past the allotted time. One way to prevent cheating for online assessments is to reduce the time the students have to write the assessment (if too much time is given, they can find a lot on Google, it gives time…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 84 85
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.