Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. make forms easier to access

There should be a button on the form editor to submit a response now, and a link that can be added into a sharepoint folder to submit a response easily. We use forms to collect notes during certain sales calls and it's a little convoluted to access them currently for these types of recurirng purposes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add sharing options on the survey end page.

I want my respondents to be able to cascade the survey to people we can't directly reach through sharing options at the survey end page, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, WhatsApp etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. allow for customising survey URL metadata.

At the moment the title, intro text and default Forms icon are all you get. I need something more subtle than that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 回答結果の通知を、グループアドレスにも設定できる

回答結果の通知を、グループアドレスに設定できると便利な二つのポイント
    ・チームで管理できる。
    ・回答内容への迅速な対応が可能になる。

その他の方法アイディア
    回答結果の通知を、チームスへ転送できるようにならないか。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 回答結果の通知を、グループアドレスにも設定できる

回答結果の通知を、グループアドレスに設定できると便利な二つのポイント
    ・チームで管理できる。
    ・回答内容への迅速な対応が可能になる。

その他の方法アイディア
    回答結果の通知を、チームスへ転送できるようにならないか。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Url Shortener for GCC Tenants

While non-GCC tenants are getting url shortener for their MS Form. I would like the url shortener feature to be available for GCC tenants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. allow users to embed a Form in email

Embedding the full form in email will help us increase the response rate for employee surveys.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow transfer of a Form back from a group to its Creator

I can create a form and transfer it to a group by using the MOVE function, however, once done, I cannot transfer it back if there are issues, particularly related to Power Automate which works better and simpler on personal forms rather than Group Forms.

I would like the ability to transfer ownership out of a group to an individual user, preferably the original creator

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I suggest you to add an option to share the form with the language I prefer.

I am not sure if the multi-language dropdown is visible enough and if some elderly people (that don't understand tech that much) can find it easily, so that is why I would prefer to send the form with my secondary language to those target audience (just to be sure) and to the rest to share with my default language. Currently when I share a link, the form is shared with the default language and others can change the preferred language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Teams to the "share" within Forms.office.com

I can "link", QR, embed, or email- please add a share to Teams and then provide the ability to share to a specific Teams Channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Improve Ability to Copy Forms as Templates

I've been unable to successfully share copies of many of my forms as templates. The link will load the form briefly and then the page will go blank. I've had this issue on multiple forms with different question types.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. support copy-pasting multiple emails in box to "share with specific people w/in my organization"

I use forms in higher education institution to send course evaulation forms to students in different classes between 20 - 120 students. They all have an student email within the organization to send it to, but the box share with specific users does not support copy pasting numerous email adresses from my excel class lists.This means I have to add them manually, which is a huge waste of time. I have seen copy-pasting a list of emailadresses simply work in other MS (Onedrive) sharing popup windows though so I assume this must be possible. It would make it much easier…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to have specific people inside and outside of my organization

I would like to have specific people inside and outside of my organization as an option. Not a catch-all, anyone with a link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Optional limit for answering the quiz/form just once (per emailaddress)

In several applications it makes sense to allow particpants to complete the form/quiz JUST ONCE.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow to enter more emails to get notified when a form is filled out

I have some forms that I need multiple people to get notified when the form is filled out; however, it only allows the person who created the form to get an email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow to enter more emails to get notified when a form is filled out

I have some forms that I need multiple people to get notified when the form is filled out; however, it only allows the person who created the form to get an email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Share all responses to a form via a URL

I wish to share results of a form, both summary and each individual response with people outside my organization. I can share a summary via a URL but there is no way to share individual responses. The best I can do right now is export tor excel and send a snapshot which means i have to do this repeatedly. Better would be a share URL for results that lets me share all responses and summary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. add the "More Details" ability to the link of the survey responses that are sent out (so people receiving the link can view all)

If we are sharing the survey responses via the link, it would be nice if the person viewing the link could see all the responses for text answers and not just the most recent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Is there a way to have the results come out exactly how they were implemented

When trying to share a form I would like to just share the results of each form filled out exactly how it was filled out. I don't need all the graphs just the exact form with the information filled out. Export the complete form into a PDF of something would be perfect

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.