Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to be able to see survey analytics: ex. survey sent to 100 people, 50% answered, + button to remember remaining to answer

I would like to be able to see survey forwarding analytics: ex. survey sent to 100 people, 50% answered, + button to remember remaining people to answer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow copying of a shared form

It would be great if we could copy a collaborator/shared form into our own Forms, that way teachers could share existing forms content with each other so as not to re-invent the wheel. Google has the ability to "make a copy" and then it is in my google forms. I want something similar so that I am able to send my forms to other people/teachers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. you add picture/video feature to forms. if i want the students to answer a question based on a video or photo. Google forms has it.

you add picture/video feature to forms. if i want the students to answer a question based on a video or photo. Google forms has it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Option to not show responses on email forms

I was testing inserting a poll into email. I was surprised that everyone could view the results of the poll. I was hoping to use this as a replacement for TinyPulse. Adding it to the body of the email was really cool. But if everyone can see the results, it wouldn't work for a lightweight "checking in with the team health" use case.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Option to not show responses on email forms

I was testing inserting a poll into email. I was surprised that everyone could view the results of the poll. I was hoping to use this as a replacement for TinyPulse. Adding it to the body of the email was really cool. But if everyone can see the results, it wouldn't work for a lightweight "checking in with the team health" use case.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Introduce a word count and maximum/minimum word limitation within the free test questions

I would suggest this idea for Microsoft Forms rather than Froms Pro as my organisation works with Microsoft Forms. i've attached an imagine to give you an example of my suggestion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Oudercontact: uur valt weg als het al gekozen is.

Bij het organiseren van een oudercontact moeten de ouders een uur aanduiden. Dat uur is maar 1 keer beschikbaar, dus als één ouder het heeft aangeduid, dan zou het handig zijn dat die keuze niet meer te zien is en dat je er dus ook niet meer kan voor kiezen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A Cable Head Collar Including An Identification Marker

The NPPA Patent Pending Application Serial Number 17/015.448 Filed on 9/09/2020. The present invention generally relates to cable collars, and more particularly, to a cable head collar that includes an identification marker that signals a user of the orientation of the pinhead side that form part of the communication cable connector head. Wherein USB cable is either USB Types A, B, and C, Mini A and ,B, Micro A and B.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A Cable Head Collar Including An Identification Marker

The NPPA Patent Pending Application Serial Number 17/015.448 Filed on 9/09/2020. The present invention generally relates to cable collars, and more particularly, to a cable head collar that includes an identification marker that signals a user of the orientation of the pinhead side that form part of the communication cable connector head. Wherein USB cable is either USB Types A, B, and C, Mini A and ,B, Micro A and B.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A Cable Head Collar Including An Identification Marker

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Saving overall results

I would like to print/save the page with the overal responses and the graphics in it. This is possible, only the long answers are shortened so it is useless to show it to others.
    It would be nice if I could save the main report completely with complete answers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Alargar a todos osrespondentes o envio de email de resposta

Porquê só enviarmos um link ou simplesmente um agradecimento a memebros da equipa?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Microsoft Lists/Sharepoints list as the data source

Instead of it going into a Excel spreadsheet, allow us to save the data into a Sharepoint or Microsoft List. I know I can do this with Power Automate, but the process isn't quick.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I am using my personal email id for microsoft forms. It would be great if I can capture the name and email id of all respondents.

I am using my personal email id for microsoft forms. It would be great if I can capture the name and email id of all respondents.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add form validation or approval

Forms need to added with the option to add the approval option.

Like i can mention one or two email id's once the person fill the form the same should automatically forwarded to concerned mail id for review and approval once they approve it. like the option is available in the google forms

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Function to print all responses

It would be really useful if there was a "Print all responses" function.

At the moment I'm having to print individual responses (for classes of up to 30 students) so it's a huge time drain!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add form validation or approval

Forms need to added with the option to add the approval option.

Like i can mention one or two email id's once the person fill the form the same should automatically forwarded to concerned mail id for review and approval once they approve it. like the option is available in the google forms

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 91 92
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.