Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This form can't be distributed as it is asking for personal or sensitive information.Terms of use

I have created an used Forms to collect sign ups for classes with a not for profit. Mid day July 19th they all were locked with this error message This form can't be distributed as it is asking for personal or sensitive information.Terms of use

No one could help me on Microsoft support, there are other reports in New Zealand of this issue, I am in Canada

Microsoft made a change and now all my forms are useless and locked. Time to move over to Survey Monkey

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When a new task is assigned in a Planner notification to be send to assigned person

When a new task is assigned in a Planner notification to be send to assigned person

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow respondents to add choices

I want to create a poll for brainstorming event ideas. Ideally this would be a multiple selection choice, so I can rank ideas based on interest. I have some choices to seed the form with, but I want respondents to be able to add their own ideas for others to also vote on. This would require at least 2 additional features to the current choice question:

1) Allow responses typed in the "Other" box to be added to the list of options for future respondents
    2) Allow multiple "Other" responses on multiple selection choice questions

As a compete consideration, it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Question types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Agregar la opción de justificación de texto en la descripción del cuestionario o formulario

En la descripción de un formulario, después del título, no da opción a justificar el texto y las líneas se ven disparejas

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. OVERRIDING RULINGS

Microsoft has forced an issue beyond the scope of their right! In Forms, it has prevented me from requesting personal information in my questionnaire. First of all, requesting such information in any survey is not a new or prohibitive thing. Certainly Microsoft does this ALL THE TIME. Secondly, respondents have the option to provide the information or not. Regardless, its NONE OF MICROSOFT'S BUSINESS and their are crossing the line with freedom of expression and gathering information. Microsoft is an absolute hypocrite demanding how I seek information and I demand they remove their dictatorial restraints from my research project and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add question type that allows you to search your org for a username to select.

Would be great to have a selection that lets you query the users in your O365 tenant to choose from as an option e.g. if you have a question asking to select someone's name rather than relying on the user to input it. We have multiple flows that rely on the input of a user and relying on user's to do it correctly each time doesn't work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Question types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. تغير اوقات الامتحان النهائي لمادتين تعاضر

في تعارض بينهم في نفس اليوم
    ما يناسبون الطلبة في هذا الوقت

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Forms mail should be in the same language as in the form settings

Forms mail should be in the same language as in the form settings.
    When you build a form and choose the option send a e-mail to confirm, the mail is in English, except for the title of the form.
    This results in a e-mail with two different languages in text.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add ability to identify the original page that accessed to the link of responses

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    回答リンクへのアクセス元のページを確認する機能の実現希望

Add ability to identify the original page that accessed to the link of responses
    ■Description(内容):
    Web ページやメール、QR コード等、様々な手段で展開しているフォームの回答リンクがあります。
    回答するユーザーのアクセス元のページを確認することができれば、どのページがより多くのユーザーがアクセスしているのかを確認することができます。
    その情報をもとに今後のフォーム展開において、より効率の良い運用の実現が見込まれます。

There are responses’ links deployed variously from such as Web pages or QR codes.
    Then if we could identify the pages where the users who responded forms were accessed from, we will be able to analyze the data of the pages frequently accessed from.
    We believe that make our operation more efficiency based on that data mentioned above when creating new forms.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I’m impressed with this app, forum, website or supportive business family!!!

BUT... as I’m trying too expand my own technology intelligence..
    I’m unsure if I’m even a member, or and I signed up/in!? Do I have an account.
    How do I join and be part of this innovative professionals Product and project and possibilities on the monumental Microsoft product or website!?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Intriguing, educating and researching my possibilities in the world of the innovative new websites, appt, technological advances in 2019!?

Hello 👋
    Well I will admit.... we all have our frustrations towards certain gadgets and mechanical, electronically and innovations in the exceptional expansion the empowering technological advances in our lives everyday... whether we notice or not!! It inspiring the intelligence of these dedicated individuals who are continually providing productivity and product knowledge, which is changing and their ability’s too transform a person in every demention of their world. I Also need to work on my own persevered limitations about the.. need and demand for the importance of developing and expanding their own excellence in the quality of their genius ideas…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. alerte la france est irradiée, c'est pas une blague !

Mrs a signaler, en urgence au monde entier ,la france est irradiée, 6,4 millions de pauvres français ! Qui sont contaminés par l'eau du robinet, au TRITIUM un isotope radioactif, prenez du sel, pour protéger votre glande thyroïdienne, et faites une analyse de sang qui s'appelle, La TSH, et les actualités télévisé,ils n'ont n'en pas parlé ! Et ceci donne des cancers de la peau, et des os, et de la prostate ! Et c'est pas une blague !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow for the forms to be moved & filed appropriately within filing structure

Currently, they just save to the main drive and when you move them any new data entry doesn't update. Very frustrating & confusing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add an alternative email(s) to get a notification when someone fills out a form

For example, I am an administrator who creates the form, but I want my project manager to know when their client has completed the form.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Track user ID for user responses outside of organization

Is there a way to track user ID when a Microsoft Forms survey is sent to users outside of the organization?

Tools like GetFeedback and Survey Gizmo allow me to track user responses, but noticed Microsoft Forms does not. All responses show up as 'anonymous'.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Opciones avanzadas en permisos

Sería de gran utilidad que permitieran establecer niveles de permisos avanzados, como se hace cuando se comparten carpetas o archivos en OneDrive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. التنسيق

ألوان أكثر
    إطارات أكثر

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 238 239
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.