Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want the responses to go to a colleague

Hi,
    I set-up all the forms for our business but because I sent them up replies come to me when i need them to go to my colleague. Is there a way of doing this? Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. share forms to a particular domain

I will like to be able to share forms to a particular domain and not just anyone with the link.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please introduce column level access as we want to send few update for specific group while retaining complete access for another group

Please introduce column-level access as we want to send few updates for the specific group while retaining complete access for another group

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. include a feature which allows the order of the options to be changed and questions put in a different order to challenge students so that t

If the test looks the same each time students will just get used to the pattern of correct answers. If the questions and options could be randomly sorted then even with the same questions there would still be an element of challenge.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Display of Forms public/private settings

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Forms のパブリック、プライベート設定の表示について
    Display of Forms public/private settings

■Description(内容):
    現在の Forms の機能として、フォームに入力できるユーザー (リンクにアクセスできるすべてのユーザーか、自分の所属組織内のユーザーのみか) がどちらの設定が有効になっているかを確認するためには、各フォームから都度、設定画面へアクセスし確認する方法です。
    例えば、フォーム作成段階でパブリック、プライベートのどちらの設定が有効なアンケートを作成しているか、明示的に UI 上で表示されると、ユーザーにとって勘違いし難く、より使い易いフォームになることが想定されます。機能の実装を希望します。

At present, users who can input to a form (either all users who can access the link, or only users in one’s own organization) can see the publishing setting that is enabled on that form. This is done by accessing the settings page on each form.
    For example, we would like to be able to see more clearly in the UI whether a form has been created with either private or public settings enabled, as this would make user mistakes…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Copy / paste selected Poll Questions between polls/quiz

We should copy or Paste Difference Questions from Polls to one another or to new Poll ( Whole Poll with Options)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add the "File Upload" question to the consumer version of Microsoft Forms

It's ridiculous that I have to pay for a whole business subscription just to have an option for clients to upload photos in their form submission. I already pay for Microsoft 365 just for the improved Outlook program and it's really silly that it doesn't also grant me access to the improved Forms app.

I was far preferring Microsoft Forms over Google Forms until I realized this. It's a dealbreaker for me, unfortunately. If you want to compete with Google, you may as well offer the same features they do.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am a teacher using forms to make quizzes and I am finding it ALMOST impossible

I want to return to a form and add more questions and I have no idea how to do this. I have an E-Learning certificate from the UW and we used Moodle many years ago. It was MUCH easier than trying to adapt Microsoft Teams to teaching remotely. My suggestion is to start hiring some teachers to help you with this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Remove back button

There must be something to PREVENT the user from going back after answering a question and changing his answer.

E.g. If a user selects an answer for Q2, and hits 'Next' to proceed to Q3, s/he should not be able to go back to Q2 and change his/her answer.

There must be some option in the settings to show/hide back button while creating the quiz.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a Time input option in Forms.

For instance, I'm creating a survey for the community to report suspicious activity in the neighborhood. Among the questions asked, filling in for Time and Date of sighting is a must. I did create the survey elsewhere in another platform. Just wished I had used Microsoft Forms. I found a 4-year old thread making the same suggestion here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-forms/forms-time-input-question/m-p/14402
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Use Windows Office Suite into app productivity to create proggies by build #. Use it to create more loop proggies on Store App @ Choice Pay.

Use Office Suite like 365 Pro to do anything with your computer, and better yet make proggies online, and of offline as such that you can make store app with the build type Design & Ideals that Made Microsoft what it's become today! A World Leader in appliances for even the homeless and destitute, a road map if you will to survive even if destitute and vagrant to such an extent that they are indigent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  AI / Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Forms: I need to print a survey form, questions only without responses. Please advise how.

I created a course evaluation and was happy to print out a summary of the responses. However, I'm not able to print out the survey form with questions only, without responses, for the filing purposes.

Could you please help so that I could print out the course survey form?
    Most grateful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Increase response limit like Forms

It will be great if the response limit in Form Pro can be increased to 50,000 as in Forms. The current limit is only 2000 per month.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Increase response limit like Forms

Hi,

It will be great if the response limit in Form Pro can be increased to 50,000 as in Forms. The current limit is only 2000 per month.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video/Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Geoblocking function

Sometimes one does not feedback from users from other nations when dealing with local matters in your organisation. Or a link or QR-code is published publicly online, but one only does business in a certain region, then end up collecting irrelevant data, sometimes rendering it useless.

It will also mitigate spam attacks if a public link leaks to a greater than expected online audience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Generate unique response code after submitting feedback / form

Just generate unique code to validate the submission of response

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More options under 'Who can fill this form' and Option for Responses

Like in Google Forms:
    1. Please add one more option under 'Who can fill this form'.
    Option to send to specific external email ids.

1. Under 'Option for Responses', please add -
      (a) Collect email address, and
      (b) Restrict one response per email id.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to send on external email ids and auto-collect email addresses of the respondents even outside your organization.

Should have an option send the Form on external email ids and to auto-collect email addresses of the respondents even outside your organization. The idea is to send to external email ids and restrict one response per email id.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 458 459
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.