Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. have templates for forms for schools / teachers / students so that it's easier to populate like other competitor products e.g. survey monkey

have a list of templates for forms that are easier and quicker to populate like other competitor products:
    e.g. hospitality teachers - ones that evaluate events - food, service, decor, packaging, overall
    e.g. developing a new product
    e.g. sensory profiling a food item
    if there are any i can't find them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Customers to use Date and Time Rather Than Just Date.

Currently, we are only allowed to use data as an option for creating quizzes and forms. I would eventually like to see an option to collect time as the time of the submission may not always be the time of an incident or challenge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Backup or auto email of copies

Back up copies , forms previous versions. We had a staff member by mistake choose "delete all entries" . I had a backup from 3 weeks ago but we lost al relevant data beyond that. Maybe having a version list we can get if an incident occurs or have an auto email feature of the excel files weekly to the admin so they can have copies of the files. Any sort of back up feature would be appreciated. I cant see anyway to recover the data entered that was lost.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Would like to have an option for a combo question

I would like the ability to provide a comments box (text field) after a choice, rating, or other type of selection based question.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Will be great to have text box along with rating type questions

I was struggling to make survey question which require one person against one question need to give rating for multiple regions and add comments in parallel. Can we have something which can allow participant for same question in response he can rate multiple X's and also have option to write some verbatim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. in the Results, provide a default / common Answer without putting the Question to the respondent

Ex: we have a Form for each specific Class and want the Class Name as a field in the Results, but do not want to require the respondent to select the Class Name in an asked Question (as the Class Name is the same for all respondents of that Form). Other examples of a needed default / common answers are the Teacher's Name, or School, or Department, etc. We would prefer NOT to have someone learn / manage Power Automate (we are a small not highly technical organization) to accomplish this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Question types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow teachers to write directly on attachments that students have submitted in their form response.

Allow teachers to write on attachments that students have submitted in their form response. For example, if a student answers all questions of a math quiz in forms but they need to show their work. They take a picture of their work and attach it to the form using the upload file question at the end of the form. While grading the assessment, the teacher could write on the attachment to give feedback.

The current method seems to be saving the attachment, putting it in the student’s class notebook and then writing on it.

This suggestion would just simplify the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Quiz - Show results but don't show correct answers.

For Quiz setting, can have another option to show results automatically after submission but unable to see the correct answers. Otherwise users can screenshot the correct answers and resubmit the quiz again without learning.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Folders in Forms + copy Questions to another Quiz

The possibility to
    1) sort forms-quiz in FOLDERS and to
    2) COPY a question from one quiz to another one

would be VERY IMPORTANT!!! Please add this option soon! Many of my teacher-colleague are not using forms-quiz because the lack of these really important options!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add the ability to upload an image within a form question

It would be great if we could add an image to the form questions so that we could give clarification on the question, or ask about the image.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. hyperlinks in the 'customised thank you message'

hi,

i have Microsoft Forms as part of my office 365 package and would really like the ability to allow hyperlinks in my customised thank you message.

As a Practice Development Nurse i need to run a quiz before an online power point presentation which is then followed by a post viewing quiz so as to be able to assess learning from the activity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Senmatic differential

Create a Senmatic Differential Scale to help you highlight your commitment to a particular phenomenon. For example, evaluate the work on the qualities of "safe" or "unsafe".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make a distribution scale

The distribution scale allows you to distribute a certain number of points (percent), for example, 100 points for certain answers. This is convenient for evaluating the observed phenomenon and its constituent parts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Password for MS Forms

It would be great if one could generate an additional password in order to get access to content of Forms, so it will have an extra protection - not open just by a link or logging into one's organisations account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enable form to be designed by a user that can then be sent to the response receivers to send and receive responses

It would be really helpful if you could be a designer of the form but then pass to a different email for them to send, and they could then receive responses

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. enable upload files / photo for Office 365 GCC users

Government users use Microsoft Forms to help the community. Office 365 GCC users should have the access to create forms with the upload file / photo feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Image  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. make the summary a little more flexible.

I would like to select the range for which I want the summary. like, I can make a choice by form ID, date of submission, etc and I get the same summary but tailored to my selection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. email alert

Ability to set an email alert when there is a response to a certain FORM of our choosing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. E-Mail mit gesendeten Antworten erhalten in Form

Da ich das Forms oft für Anmeldungen für einen Anlass nutze, haben mich bereits mehrere Umfrageteilnehmer gefragt, ob sie nicht ein Mail erhalten können, um sicher zu sein, dass die Anmeldung geklappt hat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Negative points for wrong answer

Add negative (minus) points for wrong or no answer. IMHO very useful at school in students tests. THX a lot..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 704 705
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.