Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The ability to close a quiz created through forms at will, not sure if forms is capable of this but I can't seem to find that function.

With google forms I am able to lock the quiz if a student is absent and reissue the quiz as seen in that image. I am not finding the equivalent here. It's a feature that is used regularly and a feature I absolutely love Google Forms for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The setting one reponse per person must prevent submitting more than once for real

If a user opened the same form in multiple tabs, he can submit the form more than once even though the form setting dictates it's not allowed to send more than one response.
    My suggestion is to prevent the user to do that.

Ref: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-forms/forms-one-response-per-person-selected-allows-multiple-responces/m-p/2173750

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. embed microsoft form in an email and use power automate to send it and record responses

I would like to create a survey using forms and send it via email with a visual representation of form that can be acted on from within the email. I would also like to use this capability as part of a flow. I've seen it asked for multiple times but haven't found a way to do it. I really like the email with options in flow but it ends the flow after first response. It's more for approvals than votes but it's what I'm looking for to record responses to a vote without the recipient needing to leave the email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Guest user only responds

"Guest Users" are not considered "people in my organisation". It would be nice to have a "Guest users of your organisation can respond" selection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Live polling integration in PowerPoint and/or Teams with voting via cell phones

Basically compete with Menti and Wooclap and allow Forms to collect live responses via a cellphone that goes to a website and enters a code (or clicks on a link in a Teams invite). This needs to be able to be imbedded into PowerPoint at a minimum, and integration with other apps like Teams would be secondary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Individual Chat Box

You could have chat boxes where one can chat with one other person individually without the host being able to see

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Response submission and processing settings for administrators

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    管理者での回答の送信と収集の変更設定について
    Response submission and processing settings for administrators

■Description(内容):
    "管理者での回答の送信" について組織の設定で外部共有を禁止すると [すべてのユーザーが返信可能] が全てのユーザーで選べなくなるが、管理者だけが任意のフォームの回答形式を個別で [すべてのユーザーが返信可能] に変更できる機能の実装を要望します。

If external sharing is disabled for our organization under “Administrator submitted responses”, all users lose the ability to select “Anybody can respond”, but please make it possible for admins to only allow this setting to be selected for specific individual forms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Under the submit button, we've got a default note "Never give out your password.Report abuse". We deem it unnecessary and hope it deleted.

Under the submit button, we've got a default note "Never give out your password.Report abuse". We deem it unnecessary and hope it deleted. Or, hope it is selectable to display the note. I'm suggesting it because some of our customers took a couple of minutes thinking like oh is it ok for us to click this submit button for sure? Please consider it, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow shuffling even when using branching.

As a teacher, I need sections when creating a quiz. For example, the first section is for students' information. Then, the second section contains the questions which should be shuffled.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Option to edit responses after submittion.

Option to allow students to re-open the quiz and amend their answers after submittion. This is really important when allowing students to be able to get feedback and improve their answers for school work. Forms currently just seems to be only for recieving feedback which isn't needed to be changed, especially not that suitable for using teams (and forms) with teaching...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow all collaborators with view/edit permissions to access files uploaded to Forms response

When a respondent uploads a file as part of a Forms response, it is stored in a SharePoint location that only the owner of the form has access to. Can access to that SharePoint location be given to the other collaborators who have view/edit permissions on that form?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Embed Form within email body

When sharing a survey, it would be very useful to embed the full survey into the body of an email. It would be one less click or barrier for surveys being filled out. If this feature could open Outlook desktop or web with the survey in the body, that would be awesome too. This is a feature in Google Forms and would be a very welcome addition to the Microsoft Forms Pro product :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adjuntos en las respuestas de Forms

Cordial saludo. utilizo Microsoft Forms para archivos corporativos,en algunas preguntas necesito que la respuesta sea una evidencia: documento o foto. lamentablemente FORMS no tiene esta opción para lo cual me toca dirigir ese tipo de formularios a google ya que ellos sí lo tienen, pero mi corporación es de Microsoft y no me gusta tener que direccionarlos a otra plataforma. Es posible que le pongan esta opción?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adjuntos en las respuestas de Forms

Cordial saludo. utilizo Microsoft Forms para archivos corporativos,en algunas preguntas necesito que la respuesta sea una evidencia: documento o foto. lamentablemente FORMS no tiene esta opción para lo cual me toca dirigir ese tipo de formularios a google ya que ellos sí lo tienen, pero mi corporación es de Microsoft y no me gusta tener que direccionarlos a otra plataforma. Es posible que le pongan esta opción?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Provide some sample templates and also password protect forms when shared with everyone to avoid spam

Can Microsoft provides some sample templates and also password protect forms (with example a code) when shared with everyone to avoid spam

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Form uygulamasında soruya dosya ekleme seçeneğinin de eklenmesi

Sorulara cevap olarak dosya eklenebilmesi için yeni özellik eklenebilir. Kanıta dayalı soru sorduğumuzda kanıt doküman yükleyebilmeliyiz. Sorularda dosya ekleme seçeneği var sadece soru sorduğumuz kişi seçeneği seçip dosyada ekleyebilmeli

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 671 672
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.