Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sería interesante incorporar un temporizador, para poder limitar el tiempo que se pueda dedicar al cuestionario.

La opción de poder poner un límite de tiempo para que el alumno realice el cuestionario, por ejemplo, 10 minutos, etc... Ahora dispone de un mínimo de 30 minutos, pero es muy útil poder acotar más los tiempos, sobre todo para los tipo test, y tener una mayor certeza de que no da tiempo a consultar apuntes o a compañeros.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add regular expression validation, email and URLs

I pay for Microsoft Office 365 Business and it's such a shame to have to stick with Google Forms because of the BIG lack of this kind of validations on the data input! Having regular expressions, email validation, string length validation and URL format validation would really be enough for me to finally switch to MS Forms!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Question types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable users to alter form title and description to dark text on a white background in order to improve accessibility

Currently it is only possible to display the title and description of a form as white text on a dark or coloured background. This can reduce accessibility for those with visual impairments. I would like to be able to edit the title and description to display as dark text on a light background.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add ability to customize the Forms thank you message with user information

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms のお礼のメッセージのカスタマイズについての要望
    Add ability to customize the Forms thank you message with user information

■Description(内容):
    お礼のメッセージをカスタマイズするにあたり、Microsoft 365 管理センターに登録できる "表示名"、"部署" などの連絡先情報がお礼のメッセージの中に参照できるように要望します。

We would like the ability to use information related to the users that is contained in the Microsoft365 admin center such as “Display name” and “Department” to customize the thank you message.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Quiz form

I am using form to create Quiz Form. I'd like to attach some files into the form. but the problem is Form only allows to be uploaded Video or Image. SOmetimes I need MP3 instead. Is it possible to add more type of attachments (like responses options)?

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. que agregen la opción para ponerle tiempo para contestar las preguntas al alumno en cuestionarios

Que haya la posibilidad de que al crear un cuestionario el docente decida el tiempo para contestar cada pregunta del cuestionario.

Que el alumno al finalizar su cuestionario sepa cuanto fue su nota

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please make Quick Poll forms editable.

When you create a Quick Poll in a channel in Microsoft Teams, you cannot edit it. Navigate to Forms and you will see the poll, but it states, "This Quick Poll form is read-only and can't be edited." Please allow editing (e.g. the ability to turn off "Record Name" feature).

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. accept decimal numbers too

As a teacher I consider that each answer should accept not just whole numbers, but also decimal numbers, since grades may vary a lot. I've taken a couple of quizzes on Forms and it's fantastic! But when it comes to adding the numbers it doesn't allow the editor add zero, either commas or periods and decimal numbers.

Thank you.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Audio para formularios y tamaño del video

Sugiero que también se puedan agregar audio a las preguntas en los formularios de TEAMS. Solamente existe la opción de imagen y vídeo. Quiero hacer un quiz de audio en TEAMS y no existe esa opción. Convertí el audio a video, pero el tamaño es muy grande para una pregunta. ¿Cómo se puede reducir el tamaño de un video?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video/Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Be able to bold, underline & italic etc. to format text correctly.

Be able to bold, underline & italic etc. to format text correctly.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Question types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. allow me to delete my poll

I want to delete a poll that I created in reply to a Post so that the Posts screen is not littered with remnant polls when I delete the related posts.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Access control management

Currently Microsoft Forms support only 2 permission level
    1. Anyone with the link can respond (This enables both internal and external user to access and respond to the form)
    2. Only people in my organization can respond (This enables only internal people to respond to the form).

In case if we need to control within the organization for a particular group of people then it is not possible in Forms today. Say for. eg., if I want to conduct a confidential survey within my department then it is not possible to control the access within my department. This is very…

182 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. offer fill in the gap question format in forms.

in forms offer a question type where student can input in the correct words into multiple gaps in a text. if their answer matches the answer provided by teacher they get the mark. as such it can be an auto correct question.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Microsoft Forms Pro : Group Forms

Provide option to collaborate using office 365 groups in Forms PRO, this feature is available in Microsoft Forms.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow for different point values

Make it so quizzes can have decimal point values. For example, I'd like to make one question worth 0.5 points or one question worth 1.6 points.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Global Admin or Forms admin to manage all forms

Global Admin or Forms admin to manage all forms and check forms settings, supporting forms owner etc.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add an answer key for likert

be able to add an answer key for likert because it will allow fast grading. I suggest looking at the google forms as a template.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. print complete form with response AND print a blank form.

I am using forms for legal documents in a school setting. All contents, as well as responses, need to be printed

88 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Text formatting i microsoft forms quizzes.

Text formatting i microsoft forms quizzes. Would be an absolut minimum of functions to shape the quiesting by size, color and underscore.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Merge many quizzes into one quiz

Combined for example lesson quizzes into a chapter quiz and edit it rather build a new one form scratch

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.