Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Microsoft Forms to service health dashboard

Add Microsoft Forms to service health dashboard. There is no visibility if there is a general service issue like other apps within Office 365 such as Exchange, SharePoint and Teams

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Access control management

Currently Microsoft Forms support only 2 permission level
    1. Anyone with the link can respond (This enables both internal and external user to access and respond to the form)
    2. Only people in my organization can respond (This enables only internal people to respond to the form).

In case if we need to control within the organization for a particular group of people then it is not possible in Forms today. Say for. eg., if I want to conduct a confidential survey within my department then it is not possible to control the access within my department. This is very…

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Regarding "Sync all responses to a new workbook" for forms created in Microsoft Teams tabs

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams のタブに作成したフォームの [すべての回答を新しいブックへ同期する] について
    Regarding "Sync all responses to a new workbook" for forms created in Microsoft Teams tabs

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams アプリから Microsoft Teams からタブに作成したフォームの [すべての回答を新しいブックへ同期する] を実施しても、同期が完了しません。
    Microsoft Teams の WEB アプリ、Microsoft Forms から実施すると同期が完了します。
    Microsoft Teams アプリからも同期ができるように要望します。​
    Synchronization does not complete when the Microsoft Teams app is used and "Sync all responses to a new workbook" is executed for forms created in Microsoft Teams tabs.
    But synchronization completes when the Microsoft Teams web app and Microsoft Forms is used.
    Please make it so that synchronization completes even when the Microsoft Teams app is used.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Edit response

Please include the capacity to edit their response after they have submitted their response.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  7 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please increase the amount of notification methods used to notify the phishing forms and users that Microsoft Forms automatically detects

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms で自動検知されたフィッシングのフォームやユーザーについて、通知方法を拡充してほしい。
    Please increase the amount of notification methods used to notify the phishing forms and users that Microsoft Forms automatically detects

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Forms でフィッシングの検知がされた際、テナント管理者がより的確に、簡単に状況を把握しやすくするため、メッセージセンターだけでなく、検知した時点で管理者へメールを送るなど、通知する方法をもっと増やしてほしい。
    When phishing is detected in Microsoft Forms, in order to make it easier for the tenant administrator to grasp the situation more accurately, please increase the amount of notification methods used. For example, do not just send to the message center, send an e-mail to the administrator upon detection as well.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow us to restore answers of forms from recycle bin after we delete those answers

■Title(件名):
    フォームの回答データの削除後、復元できるようにしたい
    Allow us to restore answers of forms from recycle bin after we delete those answers

■Description(内容):
    フォームの削除を行った際はごみ箱から復元が可能だが、フォームの回答データについてはごみ箱が存在せず、完全削除されてしまう。
    フォームの回答データの削除後にも復元が行えるよう、フォームの回答データのごみ箱機能を希望します。

I would like to see the feature to restore the answers of forms from recycle bin. In the current design, there is no recycle bin for answers and the data will be removed completely.
    Form itself can restore from recycle bin, so please implement recycle bin for answers of forms as well.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Print response all pages

Print individual response all pages

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. print complete form with response AND print a blank form.

I am using forms for legal documents in a school setting. All contents, as well as responses, need to be printed

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Microsoft Forms External Sharing Disabled After File Upload Enabled

After enabling file attachment in the Microsoft Forms, the external sharing is disabled. Is that possible to share the form with outside organization people.

It can be very useful to collect data and automate from outside the organization.

Thanks

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. add print response in Forms Pro!

In Forms you were able to print individual responses. In Forms Pro there is no option to print responses! This was helpful for both printing AND saving as PDF.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Customization of “Response” Excel files

■Title(件名):
    回答の Excel ファイルのカスタマイズについて
    Customization of “Response” Excel files

■Description(内容):
    回答の Excel ファイルに事前に Azure Active Directory の属性 (部署など) と連携させて集計を行えるように、集計項目をカスタマイズできるように機能拡充を要望します。
    I would request for a feature to customize summary items so that I will be able to carry out various measurements by linking “Response” Excel files to Azure Active Directory attributes (such as “department”) in advance.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Forms email notification

In a group form, the email notification does not work! In a group form, it would be helpful if the sender of the form could choose who in the group got the email notification. Please add a field to the email notification to indicate which email to send the notification to.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. allow me to delete my poll

I want to delete a poll that I created in reply to a Post so that the Posts screen is not littered with remnant polls when I delete the related posts.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow Form admin/owner to edit responses

Sometimes someone makes an error in a form. The feature would allow an admin who spots this error or is told about it to edit the response within Forms. At the moment it seems it can only be done in the associated Excel spreadsheet but it doesn't sync back

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Take Forms to the next level

This would be invaluable with a few additions:

1) Checkboxes (not just radio)
    2) email alerts when completed to Form owner(s)
    3) Ability to attach files (20-50mb)
    4) Ability to turn completed forms into tasks or "to do lists"
    5) "if this... then" when creating the questions would be great. So some questions might "unlock" other questions.(slightly different than branching).
    6) ability to link dates to a shared calendar (making due dates and reminders possible

2,467 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

62 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Electronic Signature Option

It would be awesome to have this function.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  3 comments  ·  Forms Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add forms add-in to Powerpoint by administrator

Allow Global Admin to deploy Forms add-in to PowerPoint when general users can't access Office store.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. show response in quick poll

Show who has responded in Teams "Quick Poll" using Forms.

As of right now, it only shows how many has responded. It would be useful to see who responded with what.

It would be nice if you for example clicked the option, it would show who had selected it. Or if you just hovered over it.

See attached image for reference.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Microsoft Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I want to prevent all users in my tenant from uploading files with Microsoft Forms

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Form でテナント内の全ユーザーがファイルをアップロードできないようにしたい
    I want to prevent all users in my tenant from uploading files with Microsoft Forms

■Description(内容):
    テナント内全ユーザにファイルアップロードの機能を提供しないことを希望します。
    そのため、ユーザ自身で OneDrive for Business の共有の設定を実施するのではなく、Microsoft Formの設定にてファイルアップロードの項目を追加できないようにするか、規定で無効にする設定の実装を希望します。。
    I do not want to provide the file upload function to all users in the tenant.
    Thus I hope that instead of users being able to implement OneDrive for Business sharing settings by themselves, they can be made unable to change their file upload configuration using the Microsoft Forms settings, or that an option to disable the setting is implemented.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. File Uploads do not include KML (Google Earth) file type

My organization needs the KML (Google Earth) file type to be allowed in file uploads.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.