Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Print the form or save as PDF to be printed

Print the form or save as PDF to be printed

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. to change the way radio buttons are marked in the web page...

I am a student and all of our exams are being conducted on this platform.
    Many times after selecting an option, we scroll up and down the page using "two-finger scroll" on our laptops.
    Sometimes when both fingers don't fall at the same time, a click happens.
    In the web page I have observed that the whole line along an option or radio button is responsive for selection.
    This issue of the responsive area not being confined to the radio button makes the page prone to selection change.
    I have lost many marks due to this because the other option…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. my groups alpha sort, search, breadcrumb

The new Start Page experience is not showing ALL of my Groups because as an Admin I belong to MANY teams and I find it extremely challenging to locate some groups and in some cases they never appear at all when clicking show more. So the list is not complete. It would be great if the Groups were alpha sorted and/or if I could search for Groups. I want to get to the Group Forms lander which shows ALL of the associated Forms for that group and the +New Group Form button in the Forms interface. Additionally, the breadcrumb seems…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Restore search feature & copy features

My version of Microsoft updated and with it came substantive changes to Forms which is has change my ability to use the program easily and efficiently. Primarily, I use the search feature every time I open the program because I have a lot forms to sort through. The search feature now searches all my documents and programs on Microsoft Office and never includes Forms in the search results... oddly. Now, finding what I need take minutes instead of seconds. I also always used the copy Form feature. Now the feature is present, but not functional. It makes a copy of…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. make sure that the word "access" doesn't flag up as a security issue

As soon as I put the word "access" as a quiz question (I'm trying to do an online vocab test as a Quiz), it gives me an error message "This form can't be distributed as it is asking for personal or sensitive information. Contact your admin for assistance." I've contacted my IT department and they can't see any reason why this should be happening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Duplicating a form by a template will remove "bold" formatting from text

If I duplicate a form by sharing it as a template and then copy it to my account, all text that was formatted bold will be regular. But text marked as italic will remain italic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix spellcheck to work for words that are all uppercase

Spellcheck (the red, wavy underline indicator) only works for words that are lowercase or title case. It does not work for words that are all uppercase

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Poll - Not Anonymous Result

I have conducted one Poll on MS-Teams as a result I should get all the responses with User details. But once response I didn't get any user details only got the time stamp. It's difficult figure out that response user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. consistently working ranking questions in quizzes

In a Forms quiz, if I use a ranking non-mandatory question, if the user does not interact with it and submits, the Form does not recognize their answer. It shows up as blank and they don't get credit for it even if it was shuffled randomly correct.

I suggest you either:
    - add an option to define a static initial ordering instead of randomized
    - count the question as answered irrespectively of whether the user interacted with it or not (alternatively, give the form's creator a choice on this)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix certain themes breaking respondents ability to view points achieved per question

Some of the new advanced themes are causing the points awarded for each question to become hidden and unreadable.

A quick Ctrl + A will reveal the text. Reverting to the standard theme makes it visible again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix certain themes breaking respondents ability to view points achieved per question

Some of the new advanced themes are causing the points awarded for each question to become hidden and unreadable.

A quick Ctrl + A will reveal the text. Reverting to the standard theme makes it visible again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The MS forms always auto-generate sections at the beginning whenever re-enter editing or preview

I encountered a problem of creating MS Forms. My form always generate a blank section whenever I edit or preview. Each time it will auto-generate one blank section underneath the form title. What wrong with my form?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why did all my pre-drafted polls launch at the same time? :( This was not my intention.

I prepared 5 or 6 poll questions in advance of a meeting. When the time came to launch the first question, I clicked on the launch button, and it launched all 5 polls all at the same time :( very unexpected result. Please advise, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Help! For the past week I have been unable to edit my Forms.

I leverage MS Forms for a large part of my role contracting with Microsoft. Many of our Forms are Groups enabled/owned and my colleagues are able to edit, yet I am not. I receive a banner error at which point I have to refresh and none of my changes are saved. Any solutions for this issue? This is a work stoppage issue for our team. The error reads: "Looks like your form has been sitting idle for some time. Refresh the page to make sure you have the latest data."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. errors between form web results and spreadsheet

We've noticed that the results summary on the forms website and the linked spreadsheet occasionally have disagreements between them. Unfortunately I can't share the file because it includes personal data. But please look into this as it renders Forms an unreliable tool. It seems to happen most on multiple choice questions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Print form issue in phone

When I try to print form using a mobile device I get only first page printed, whereas it works fine in laptop or desktops. Although in the screenshot it's showing other pages too..but only 1st page is found saved at destination.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. colocar formatação condicional no formulário, para que fique salvo no arquivo do Excel depois que eu exporto?

Estou com problemas pois preciso colocar uma fórmula em uma pergunta para que ela me retorne no excel uma condição, coloquei a formula no subtitulo e ai copio e colo ela na resposta, mas quando exporto o excel tenho que mexer nela todinha

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Consertem a exibição de imagem no título

Na visualização de imagem no título do formulário, a imagem aparece corretamente. No link enviado, a imagem aparece pequena demais (computador ou celular), diferente do que foi visualizado. (Portuguese Brazil)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't create new forms

I received the following details:
    Session id: a150b105-b445-4691-a0d7-07cf1a3f53c0, Correlation id: 7d7dcded-a747-4f2c-958c-ed210444030e

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix bug where question text (such as in Likert scale question) does not wrap correctly

Text wrapping on my Likert scale questions is breaking words in half - this is happening on the descriptions at the left hand side, and for the scale descriptors as well. Occasionally this appears to fix itself, but I have tested sending the link to multiple people and they all get this error.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.