Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integration with OneDrive/Sharepoint

A feature we often use with Questback, is a some what hidden, but very powerfull tool. The ability to do pull requests from a cmdlet and have the exported data automatically stored in a specified location.

Something we then use to import the data to a seperat database.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Form Quiz - Please allow people to view the score from the quiz without showing the correct answers

currently Form Quiz allows the admin to enable view result with correct/wrong answers to end user or show nothing. while a feature is required to display only result without showing the correct answers to end users.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi, make fields to be read only

MS Forms fields should have option to make them as READ ONLY

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. pouvoir partager pour collaborer Microsoft Forms sur Sharepoint

Lorsqu'on incorpore Forms dans Sharepoint, il serait intéressant de pouvoir examiner les résultats et ouvrir l'excel s'il s'agit d'un partage pour collaborer.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. show results in sharepont comm sites

When a user provides input to a web part form in a SharePoint Comm site, immediately pride a graphic that shows the distribution of answers to the question asked in the Form. EG. The Form asks what topic you want to cover at a meeting. Upon selection, the submitter now sees the percent distribution of all the submissions.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make forms results able to be mapped to any location you desire even if the form is on "My Forms"

It would be nice to be able to map where I would like the excel summary of the form results to be stored. Currently I have a flow setup with my form so that it emails a specific team and I would like the excel file associated with the form to be stored in that team location. Because the Form has to be in "My Forms" to use flow, the excel file automatically stores on my Onedrive and when I try to move it to my teams folders on Sharepoint the link is severed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. en FORMS CUESTIONARIOS:

poder eliminar en ratificación una pregunta concreta y dos poder imprimir el cuestionario para tenerlo yo

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Questionnaire linked to excel

We should be able to link a questionnaire to Excel On line, in the same way as it can be done with a form.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We would really like to use the upload documents feature on forms we are sending to users outside of our organization and without Office 365

We are a grant making organization and having the ability to send forms (surveys - which we turn into grant applications) to any recipient is critical. We also depend on uploading forms in an application created in Forms. However, apparently we can't do both - have anyone with the link access the forms and upload documents. Can this change please? Before the end of April?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Implementation of an approval chain similar to that on Flow

Utilise an approval chain similar to that on Flow so that once a user has submitted a form it then gets passed to their Line Manager/Team (via email or other means) who can then approve/decline the request with the ability to add additional information prior to being sent onto another Team or to a SharePoint List/Library.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Printing to a PDF with summary and by participant like Survey Monkey

Survey Monkey allows you to print one response per page, making it easier to read and analyze the results

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ADD FOLDER TO ORGANIZE FORMS

You don't seem to care about the feedback and comments about adding 'a create folder' feature. There are a lot of feedback about it. Have you ever tried creating multiple forms and realized how unorganized it can be? When we say multiple, how about 30 forms? wanting me share with everyone how inefficient this can be and choose Google Forms instead.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. create form from a word document

• Please make it possible to convert/upload any Word document or text file to be used as a Form.
    • Please make it possible to share Forms only with "specific people" inside or outside of my organization.
    • Please make it possible to edit/customize the dummy text in the response boxes ie "Enter your answer" and "Select your answer".
    Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Form Response Toggle Option Offline vs Online

Forms should keep the option to sync to one drive so that Responses do not need to be downloaded an uploaded. If users wish to extract in excel format, the online version is Onedrive can already provide that feature. If not suggest, having the option to toggle between the two. Working in an office where we share data across Teams determine productivity and procedures, using cloud storage sheets is a lot more efficient.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to pre-populate Form profile information specific to Respondent from target SharePoint List

I have a target SharePoint List where I send the results of each survey for tracking and other purposes. I'd like the ability to use Flow to "tag" a survey for a specific respondent and send the survey to them with this identifier. Once the survey is completed I would like to have the existing item in the list updated [by Flow with the responses.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow dynamically updated Forms, maybe via Office.js?

So, Forms is really not that powerful, especially when Google Forms has the power of Google Apps Script behind it.

For example, there, I'm able to dynamically update a Google Form with the latest set of (automatically updated) dates for a user to select any of the upcoming Wednesdays for the next ten weeks.

Forms ... ... ... can have options. That are pre-set, and even the branching is pretty basic.

With decent Office.js support, or at least better Microsoft Flow integration, when we could interact with the data on the form a little more.

Alternatively point to the REST…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include the source page of the form (from sharepoint webpart) in the results.

When you put a Form web part on a page Include the page that the response came form in the output

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. En los formularios limitar la cantidad de personas a matricular

En los formularios limitar la cantidad de personas a matricular

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.