Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create and store Forms within a SharePoint site

De-centralise the creation of Forms from individual's Form Apps and OneDrive. Where a collective needs to create a Form in a site - have the form and the excel results page stored in the document library and not the creator's OneDrive. This removes the need to created shared ownership and extend permissions. Handy when team members are away and have forgotten to share.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add the ability to collect and show responses in one app part!

I'm not finding a way to have the collect and show responses in one part. I'd like for the user to respond, then once they do show the responses tab. Or have the tabs embedded so I don't have to use two parts to show side by side.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How do I receive a notification when a form response is received from a form I created on OneDrive?

How do I receive a notification when a form response is received from a form I created on OneDrive?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Auto-populate fields from Sharepoint List

I am trying to create a "Smart" event registration form that will auto-populate form answers from a SharePoint list. It would be nice to have an auto-populate answer (or programmable answer) so that I can pull up their information from just an alias. This would be an ideal user friendly feature for us.

I've explored Microsoft Power Automate to get this done but there are no actions that make sense.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. File Upload Email Alerts

While testing File Upload for Forms, Personal Forms automatically started sending me "USER NAME uploaded files to your request for FORM NAME" emails that the files were uploaded to OneDrive. To test, I wanted to see what was behind the "Unsubscribe" link and rather than additional options, it immediately stated "We'll stop emailing you about this type." And then stopped ... but there appears to be no way to re-activate. Even creating a new Form. It appears to be permanently off ... /_layouts/15/UnsubscribeAlert.aspx... Alerts in OneDrive would be an awesome addition. For Group Forms, users can create alerts on a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be great to have some conditions like "if" then skip to another chapter

It would be great to have a some conditions for sharepoint list.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Implementation of an approval chain similar to that on Flow

Utilise an approval chain similar to that on Flow so that once a user has submitted a form it then gets passed to their Line Manager/Team (via email or other means) who can then approve/decline the request with the ability to add additional information prior to being sent onto another Team or to a SharePoint List/Library.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to pre-populate Form profile information specific to Respondent from target SharePoint List

I have a target SharePoint List where I send the results of each survey for tracking and other purposes. I'd like the ability to use Flow to "tag" a survey for a specific respondent and send the survey to them with this identifier. Once the survey is completed I would like to have the existing item in the list updated [by Flow with the responses.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow dynamically updated Forms, maybe via Office.js?

So, Forms is really not that powerful, especially when Google Forms has the power of Google Apps Script behind it.

For example, there, I'm able to dynamically update a Google Form with the latest set of (automatically updated) dates for a user to select any of the upcoming Wednesdays for the next ten weeks.

Forms ... ... ... can have options. That are pre-set, and even the branching is pretty basic.

With decent Office.js support, or at least better Microsoft Flow integration, when we could interact with the data on the form a little more.

Alternatively point to the REST…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Obtener el ID de una lista de SharePoint a través de Microsoft Forms

Incluir una función que permita obtener el ID de una lista

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Enable creation of a SharePoint List for a MS Form instead of an Excel sheet

Enable creation of a SharePoint List for a MS Form instead of an Excel sheet. Also then have access to SharePoint list controls as part of this. This would give a lot more control over the form fields that are missing currently, It would also enable some data validation as this is possible with a SharePoint List.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add ability to upload folders and file to our Onedrive directly from Form

Add ability to upload folders and file to our Onedrive directly, Staff Notebook and Class OneNote from Form, it's will be amazing.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SharePoint / OneDrive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I love that Google easily allows me to move and save forms to any folder on Google Drive. Can We please have that function on One Drive.

My corporation has been using Google Suite for years but is now moving to MS O365. I love the Google Forms can be saved or moved anywhere in Google Drive very simply.I have been trying to recreate my Google forms in MS Forms and organize/save to my One Drive folders. ARGH. . IT SUCKS! I can't move them anywhere.
    Can We please have that functionality for MS Forms and on One Drive.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. add a link to a document

I would like to add a link to a 'guidelines' document to the beginning of my form.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show Respondents Name/ID in the SharePoint Web Part.

The Forms web part does not expose the Respondent name or email address. This would be very helpful!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Printing to a PDF with summary and by participant like Survey Monkey

Survey Monkey allows you to print one response per page, making it easier to read and analyze the results

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.