Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. an option to add hyper link

an option to add hyper link

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. include a year or the last document.

Often forms are used for academic research. In these surveys there is the Free and Clarified Consent Term, in Brazil we call it xxx which must be signed and dated by the interviewee.

My idea is, to speed up searches and reduce costs, the tool leaves the inclusion of a field to sign with the technology of signing "drawing" with the mouse or finger on the smartphone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Able to Edit after submitting

I am a teacher and trying to teach virtually during this pandemic. We are using MS Teams. My 2nd graders have a difficult time editing Word Docs, but can easily submit a Form. However, I need them to be able to edit their answers after reading my feedback and currently Forms doesn't allow it. Please allow this feature!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Able to Edit after submitting

I am a teacher using Teams and Forms to teach virtually during this pandemic. Editing a word Doc is too hard for my 2nd graders. Forms is super easy for them to respond. However, after submitting I need them to be able to read my feedback and correct their answers and resubmit. Please allow for this!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Create an option for participants to have to enter a passcode before taking a quiz.

I give quizzes to my students and they often take them before reading my notes or watching my videos. If there were a passcode I could give them hidden in my notes, it would ensure they had read them before taking the quiz.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HOW CAN I GET BACK MY FORM THAT WAS BLOCKED BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY?

HOW CAN I GET BACK MY FORM THAT WAS BLOCKED BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. To be able to not only Delete or Print responses, but to download the individual responses in a easy format.

This way if you need that one persons response you have all their data to upload to their file. Now you can only delete or print. When you select print it is not formatted to a proper document.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Du son pour une meilleure accessibilité

Ajouter du son pour les non voyants ou les personnes qui ne savent pas lire. Un petit haut parleur permettant d’avoir la question en audio

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Import/export between Word files

As a teacher starting to use Forms for quizzes and tests, it would be extremely helpful to do these two things:
    1) allow to import an existing quiz or test that was created in Word so that it populate the Title, directions, and all questions into the Forms fields. I can imagine that the user may have to do some reformatting of the original Word document so as to not confuse the conversion process, but it shouldn't be that hard to implement.
    2) allow to also export the form into a word document so that a hardcopy can be printed…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to export existing form

If I created a form using MS web forms and I would like to export the same along with branching into a new form on SharePoint or One drive it should allow us .

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. een mappenstructuur binnen Forms te creëren.

Op PC's en mobiele telefoons kun je mapjes maken om zo structuur aan te brengen. Dit lijkt me ook binnen Forms een goede manier om overzicht te houden.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable "friendly" links in both the Forms intro text and in questions

Currently links can only be added as raw URLs or email addresses (in other words the URL is visible, and is narrated to screen reader users). I see no way to add links with "friendly" link text. This is a problem for both usability and accessibility. Please add the ability to insert links with "friendly" text in both the heading area and the questions and response options of forms.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bei Auswahlfragen nach getroffener Auswahl soll ein Kommentar abgefasst oder gar verlangt werden können

Wenn in Auswahlfeldern nicht exakt die Auswahl zur Verfügung steht, kann mit einem Kommentar die Auswahl erweitert oder eingeschränkt werden. Aktuell muss immer das Feld sonstiges mit eingefügt werden, damit die Befragten ihre Optionen wählen können. Die beschriebene Möglichkeit reduziert die Anzahl Optionen udn lässt Präzisierungen zu.
    Aktueller Workaround ist immer eine zusätzlich Frage nach Kommentar zur Vorhergehenden...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. klignon chel je multilingual chenmoH Hol

chay' laH wej DuH? jIyajbe'.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. External Users be able to upload files

External users can upload files to forms. Only users that are within the org can upload files. This is impractical for Non-profit customers that want to use forms to get files from volunteers. For forms to work, you have to licenses every user, this case every volunteer, with an account in order to upload a file. Other form solutions allow anyomous file uploads.

This creates issues now using another forms solution, then using Zapier to get the file ingested to a OneDrive location, and then finally using Flow ("power automate") to get that file into a Sharepoint library.

OR... you…

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable users to alter form title and description to dark text on a white background in order to improve accessibility

Currently it is only possible to display the title and description of a form as white text on a dark or coloured background. This can reduce accessibility for those with visual impairments. I would like to be able to edit the title and description to display as dark text on a light background.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.