Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Saber quien entra al examen, protegerlo con una clave

Buenas tardes, sugiero que se pueda ver quien entra al examen. Como por ejemplo que deban de poner el nombre completo para que se pueda contestar el examen, que sea como la llave para poder entrar y con ello se tenga mejor control del examen. Para que no copien las preguntas y puedan hacer mal uso de ellas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. for the multilingual options I can only find Bangla India. You should have Bangla (Bangladesh)

for the multilingual options I can only find Bangla India. You should have Bangla (Bangladesh)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. You should be able to limit the response to one per person for anyone who replies to your survey, not just the people in your organisation.

You should be able to limit the response to one per person for anyone who replies to your survey, not just the people in your organisation. Perhaps this can be done via an in-app email so the AI can track the sent/received email addresses?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can you add "Statement" to the Add New feature?

I'm transitioning from Typeform to Forms and I noticed that Forms doesn't have a "Statement" section for me to just leave a simple statement. For example: I'm trying to say "Pick 3-5 of the following questions to answer" and then I'll be creating questions that they can than choose to answer. However, Forms doesn't allow me to just leave "Pick 3-5 of the following questions to answer" without leaving an "answer" section for my audience to think that they need to write something in there. Hope that makes sense.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. to include " Answer X out Y questions."

The person submitting the response is expected to answer atmost X no. of questions from the available Y no. of questions. (where, X<Y, and X,Y= 1,2,3,4,5,6,...)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. to include " Answer X out Y questions."

The person submitting the response is expected to answer atmost X no. of questions from the available Y no. of questions. (where, X<Y, and X,Y= 1,2,3,4,5,6,...)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Forms - prevent users from sending a form on to another email address

When I email a link for a user to fill in the form, they can't send the link on to someone else

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. AMPLIAR COMPARTIR DOCUMENTOS

No es posible subir o compartir documentos, si se ha elegido a cualquier persona con el vínculo para responder. Esta opción debería estar habilitada y que sea el dueño de la encuesta quien elija si permite o bloquea el documento para revisar, porque se supone que trabajando FORMS como ventanilla virtual en mi organización, esta obviamente se dirige a cualquier persona (abogados litigantes o interesados en algún proceso o asunto del Despacho) y con esa limitante no sería posible que presentaran sus anexos.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. NO FUE POSIBLE CAMBIAR LA OPCIÓN DEL DESTINATARIO A TODOS, CUANDO PREVIAMENTE SE HABÍA LIMITADO A SOLO LOS MIEMBROS DE MI ORGANIZACIÓN.

Inicialmente se eligió que solo los miembros de mi organización podrían responder el formulario y se envió como prueba; luego se trató de cambiar a cualquier persona que tuviera el vínculo, pero no fue posible. Al punto de verse obligado a repetir la encuesta

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Is it possible to start the form with user ID and Password in order to retrieve survey anytime and everywhere while working on a project?

I am afraid to lose the questionnaire I have already created by closing the tab and I am not sure to be able to log in from any other computer and continue work on the same project. I suspect if I close the tab I might not be able to retrieve the questionnaire and the set of answers I have already received after sharing the survey to respondents.
    I was wondering if it was possible to save the work somewhere as well.
    Many thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Respondent ID name issues & counter reset

There was a recent change in Microsoft Forms that have affected my experience negatively to a Form file that I have been using for over a year.

I would like to be able to reset my Response ID counter back to "1" every year. In recent updates, the counter is now showing me the count since the date of creation.

My Forms are used by multiple users that are outside my organization. I was able to see Respondent's names. The new update has forced all ID's to be "anonymous." Please bring back ID names or options for the creator to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Respondent ID name issues & counter reset

There was a recent change in Microsoft Forms that have affected my experience negatively to a Form file that I have been using for over a year.

I would like to be able to reset my Response ID counter back to "1" every year. In recent updates, the counter is now showing me the count since the date of creation.

My Forms are used by multiple users that are outside my organization. I was able to see Respondent's names. The new update has forced all ID's to be "anonymous." Please bring back ID names or options for the creator to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like everyone to view but limit the actual number of people who edit my form

I would like to use the forms but limit the number of people who can edit and allow everyone in the organization to view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add ability to create / share language-specific survey links for multilingual surveys.

Permit form creators to share language-specific survey links rather than requiring recipients to recognize that they can change the language via the dropdown. This can be politically inappropriate.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.