Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Correct general issues with Excel exports/syncs

Whenever I export Form results to Excel, the data is formatted in a way that makes it difficult to work with. Even if I remove all formats or convert text to numbers, I frequently encounter bugs. F4 doesn't work to lock cells in equations, dates written in MM/DD/YYYY format don't actually convert to dates format even when I remove formatting or change it manually, etc.

Plus, I also find that these document regularly add dead cells hundreds of columns in so that my scroll bar is useless without manually deleting all extra columns. This usually happens with Online Excel documents.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Calculation need to be in the form to create/calculate the number or time

If i have two question regarding to time and i want the subtract value in Question 3 then it need to give the subtraction value of two different question into other question or form input/output.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Calculation need to be in the form to create/calculate the number or time

If i have two question regarding to time and i want the subtract value in Question 3 then it need to give the subtraction value of two different question into other question or form input/output.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make It Possible That Forms Are Submitted to Two Places

We use Microsoft Forms at our school as a way to track student behavior. When a teacher provides a consequence to a student, they log it on a Microsoft Form. Due to privacy concerns, we cannot allow all teachers to have access to the Excel results. Is there a way that when a teacher submits a form, it can go two places: the private Excel spreadsheet containing all submissions from all teachers AND a personal Excel spreadsheet containing just that teacher's submissions?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make Version column visible while exporting document library (In SPO) to excel

This is a known issue for MS. A solution could be as described in the following link:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/fesiro/2012/12/01/how-to-includeretain-the-document-version-with-export-to-excel-spreadsheet/

Should be nice, if we don't have to us this workaround, but that MS comes with a solution.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 自分で作成したExcelシートの指定した列に入力結果が保存されるようになると嬉しいです。

自分で作成したExcelシートの指定した列に入力結果が保存されるようになると嬉しいです。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. select the answers to go to the spreadsheet

I would like to be able to select a number of answers to show in the spreadsheet (rather than all of them)

That is to say select say five pithy questions and their responses and generate the spreadsheet so I can present focused data :-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow ALL feedback to be exported from a form after marking has taken place

At present when results are exported, not all feedback is exported. If questions are reviewed and fed back after a test is taken then this feedback is not exported in the Excel file - which kind of defeats the point in the feedback column for each question being there. This would be incredibly useful when making a record of feedback given.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow us to dump the results from any particular respondent into Excel.

Looks like it combines all responses into one Excel doc when you go to Excel. We want to be able to save someone's response with their file outside of MS Forms.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.